30

A week later | 12/22 | Kentrell's House

"Why we ain't never at your house? Your bed is way more comfortable than mine

"Why we ain't never at your house? Your bed is way more comfortable than mine." Kailani said as her and Kentrell laid in his bed.

"Ion know I just like being at yo shit." He shrugged, laying on top of her.

"Nene take this off baby." He mumbled, referring to her clothes.

She chuckled, pulling all of her clothes off, and he laid back on top of her naked body.

"Why you like laying with our clothes off?" She asked him, rubbing his scalp.

"I like touching you." He shrugged, laying his head in her neck.

He began to kiss her neck, and she bit her lip.

He kissed down her shoulder, before putting his head back in her neck.

"You smell good mama." He mumbled.

"Thank you." She replied, and he nodded.

"Can I bite you?" He asked, and she laughed.

"No Kentrell, you cannot." She said, and he smacked his lips.

"Ian gone rip your skin off." He told her, and she chuckled.

"Why you wanna bite me?" She asked, looking at him.

"A kink I guess." He shrugged, and she laughed.

"Ight come on." She tilted her head to the side, and he sunk his teeth in her neck hard, causing her to hiss.

Kentrell kissed the spot he bit, groaning.

"Fuck, come on lemme do the other side." He bit his lip, and she turned her head to the other side, laughing.

He bit down harder than he did on the other side, making her quickly pull away.

Kentrell sat up, biting his lip.

"Kentrell that hurt." She frowned, and he shrugged.

"Hm, bite me please." He mumbled, leaning down to her and she laughed.

"Hard?" She asked, and he nodded.

"As hard as you can, come on." He said, and she grabbed the side of his neck, sinking her teeth in his skin as hard as she could and he moaned, making her laugh.

She sucked the spot she bit, and Kentrell had to grab the sheets so that he didn't choke her out.

"Other side baby." Kentrell mumbled, tilting his head to the side.

Kailani kissed his neck, and he groaned. She bit down hard, and he grunted.

"Fuckkkkkk." His eyes rolled back as he nutted, and her eyes widened.

"Ken I thought you were playing." She gasped, and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"No I like that shit foreal. Fuck." He leaned up, looking at his bite marks in the mirror above his headboard.