Crumbled Sandcastles

❝You don't need an ocean to drown.❞

x

When long-time rivals and enemies Ivy and Aagney are paired together to work for Pronoia-- their College Fest, not only does the word competition change into cooperation, their whole ABC is reversed. Like kids, they try to learn the new meaning of each and every letter, slowly peeling off the layers of their unhinged hatred they have for each other.

How much ever they ignore it, they can't deny the connection that binds them, like ripples of waves at moonlight hearts will flutter, for now and tomorrow.

x

Ivy Shira is drowning.

She has been drowning since what she knows forever.

And even if the last of her finger tips plunges into the cold salt water she knows that the only way to get out would be to kick her legs. Only she could save herself, she has been saving herself for years but the wind of Mumbai is suddenly making everything harder.

Especially with Aagney Chowdary around.

x

For Aagney Chowdary everything came with a price, even if it meant a promise that was meant to be broken.

Not only is he drowning but he is also suffocating, in a shell of hard exterior that no one sees him slipping away. But he knows the only way to stay afloat is to take a deep breath.

I'd be so happy if you decide to check my other book out, it's a college romance and an enemies to lovers and I update everyday!!