Chapter 30

"So. . . this is Theresa? Never thought I would meet her after entering Kazdel. And that little Donk- the bunny is a kid right now."

Y/n staring at Theresa for a moment before he shakes his head and asking her a question that is running in his mind.

Y/n: What do you do out here? Aren't you going to be killed by any people who served your brother, Theresis?

Theresa: *sigh* That brother of mine. . . So what is your name?

Y/n: Y/n. Again, why are you outside here? It is dangerous for you.

Theresa: Well, I'm out here after spotting some bases exploding nearby Kazdel. U go there on my own and save this child. Only one of them survived. I don't know what happens to others, I don't see any sign of people there.

Y/n: Is that so? What is her name then? "I already know, but it SUS if I already know her name without knowing her yet."

Theresa then gestures to Amiya to tell Y/n her name. Amiya deem to hesitate but finally, she steps ahead and talks to Y/n

Amiya: M-m-my name i-is Amiya.

Y/n: Amiya huh? So what do you want to do with Amiya now?

Theresa: Hmm. . . I will adopt her. She is infected after all. I'm sure no one will take care of her, she will even be treated harshly by other non-infected people.

Y/n: I see.

Y/n turned around as he looked at other citizens that were 20 meters away from them. He checks the surroundings to see any suspicious people that will assassinate Theresa. Without him noticing Theresa's eyes glow a little for a while.

"Weird, in Dark Knight Memoir Episode 2, Theresa will be attacked right now because her art can easily be sensed by other people. At least the doctor is there to kill them all. . . I just realized Theresa just calls doctors 'her' earlier. I shouldn't think about this again.

Confessor, led by Confessarius, one of the members is Shining in her prime. I heard she did not hesitate to kill someone that stood in her ways."

Theresa: I'm sorry but I need to go. Hope we will meet again in the future.

Y/n: Sure, please be careful.

Theresa carries Amiya as she runs toward somewhere else leaving Y/n behind staring at Theresa's figure until they can't be seen anymore.

"I don't know I will come this far. . . it has been more than 1 year since I've been in the game, even though the character growth is nonsense. But I'm in another world, what did I expect?

Theresa, when around her, I can feel how calm my mind is. It's like she can relieve stress by using her art. Yeah, she already read my mind, what do I do? I let her read my mind without using a system to prevent her from reading my mind. She probably doesn't let her guard down on anyone she doesn't consider allies. I mean what type of person is when someone suddenly thinks people they just meet are allies after bumping?

Now she has already gone far away. . . but why don't these people follow her. . . what they want from me? Will they kill me even though I just bump into her? It's an accident dude!"

He sighs as he looks at the church on his left to see the door open and some figure can be seen in there while staring at Y/n. From what Y/n sees they are shocked because Y/n manages to find them in a short time.

Y/n: Confessor

Y/n then enter the church to meet them or fight them if they charge at him. When he was in the middle of the church, the door was closed by one of the confessors. In front of Y/n are three individuals from the confessor as they stare at him. One of them grabs her mask as she opens it to reveal her face to Y/n.