𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I ate and chewed on my chips as I stared at my laptop, I watched as the guy repeatedly move his hips forward while he grinded into the girl

I ate and chewed on my chips as I stared at my laptop, I watched as the guy repeatedly move his hips forward while he grinded into the girl. I paused and carefully turned the volume down as I heard her starting to moan, I pushed my earphone into my left ear feeling like it was slipping and continued watching the intense intercourse.

"Oh..." I said, I stared at the guy and eyed him closely studying his movements before I looked at the girl watching her facial expressions. I closed my legs tightly feeling a familiar throbbing sensation go between my thighs as I listened to the guy moan out, I quickly shook my head before fast forwarding.

I tilted my head before nodding feeling like I'd learned enough from the five previous videos I'd watched. I scrolled down the porn site eyeing all the different videos before one caught my eye making me click on it.

My eyes widen as a guy's private area popped up on the screen, I observed it taking in all of the descriptions of what it'll looked like before I seen a girl pop up on the screen.

Paris's is way bigger than his

"Ew, you have to—okay" I mumbled, I continued watching the video before I heard footsteps making me turn the volume down once again.

I eyed closely as the girl held the guy's private area in her hand while she felt him up and down. I stared at the video watching her as she began pleasing him with her mouth before I heard Paris walk in the room making me quickly shut my laptop.

Aww, I hope it's not broken

"Baby—Girl, whatchu' in here doing?" Paris asked eyeing me, I shook my head. I turned the other way grabbing my computer feeling like I would break into smiling as he stood there looking at me. "Whatchu' doing man?"

"Nothing babe" I said shaking my head, I looked over at him eyeing him up and down as I bit my lip. "I was just researching more drugs and the procedures"

I knew that I was wrong for lying and I didn't want to but I also didn't want him knowing what I was actually doing either—so, that was the best thing I could hurry up and say.

Plus, I knew how he felt about me getting into drugs and how everything worked when it came to it.

"Mmcht, what I tell you about dat?" Paris asked, I smiled.

"I'm sorry" I said giggling, I slowly walked over towards him wrapping my arms around his waist. I buried my face in his chest smiling as I sniffed him, I chuckled as a vision of him and I popped up in my head before looking up at him seeing he was mugging.

"Dat' shit not funny Euphoria" he said shaking his head.

"Babe, I said that I'm sorry" I said wrapping my arms around his neck while I started climbing onto him making him grab lifting me up in his arms as I secured my legs around his waist.