Chapter 4

ALYVIA

I looked around us and saw Adolpha staring at the both of us. I was shock, she is his mate? This is a very huge coincidence. Our mates are in the same pack.

"Ad!" I called her happily, she just smiled awkwardly. "What does he smell?" I asked, smirking.

She looked at me and blushed. "What?" She asked. I laughed so hard.

"Chill. This is my brother, Xylo." I introduced, she might misunderstand us because of how I just licked him.

She blinked a few times, as if thinking about what I just said. "Oh.." She said shyly.

I was stunned, it was my first time seeing her this shy, she is a total bomb earlier, just a friendly and approachable person, not to mention talks a lot but very very sweet.

I scratched the back of my neck. "I'll just leave the both of you for a moment then. Follow Adolpha later Zy, so I could explain everything to you." I said then hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

I then turned on my heels and left them alone, but not before throwing a wink towards Adolpha. Geez, I'm so happy for him. He had always waited for a time where he'll meet his mate accidentally. And here he is, he really did meet her accidentally.

I saw a dazed Klea, just standing there and staring at me. I sighed and went near her.

"Hey, I'm back." I started that made her come back to her senses.

"Where is—" She was about to ask when I answered immediately.

"She's with my brother," I replied, she looked at me, confused. "Come on, I'll add you up with the details while getting inside the house." I stated, she just nodded and we both went inside.

"So, you're telling me that Adolpha is your brother's mate?" Klea asked and I just nodded. "That's amazing!" She squealed.

"I guess so. I mean, my brother has been waiting for his mate for years." I said and sat on the couch, we were on a living room, talking.

"I see, just like our Alpha. Except, your brother is more patient." She replied, I just laughed. She joined in and then we just continued talking about random things until my brother and Adolpha came in.

"Hey, big 'bro! So how did it go?" I asked teasingly. He glared at me playfully and flicked my forehead.

"You sneaky little, butterfly. You better explain everything to me." After he said that, he used his strength to make me sit on his shoulder.

My eyes glittered, this brings back memories in childhood when our father would put us on his shoulders, he on the right and me on the left.

Xylo just chuckled and asked me. "Where should we talk?" He asked. I thought for a moment before answering back.

"I think in the room." I answered nervously, as I don't know how to call it. Alpha's room? Our room? Never mind. He looked at me with a confuse expression but then, he just nodded his head.

I started to point the directions towards the room. Good thing that there are almost no pack members inside the pack house since the warriors are also of course with their Alpha. And only the omegas are working.

They were staring at us curiously until one of them came beside me, it was Clara, she was not more than 35 years old. But still beautiful.

"Excuse me Luna, may I know who this gentleman is?" My brother looked at me with a stunned expression, oh yeah. He still didn't know that my mate is the Alpha.

"Oh, he's my brother, Mrs. Clara." I replied, smiling sweetly. She smiled back and bowed.

"Very well, the rest were just very curious." She replied. I just nodded at her before excusing ourselves.

Finally, I found the room. My Brother put me down and I happily opened the door for us, after we sat down on a couch inside the room, I started to explain everything.

"Damn, that bastard! First, he plays girl's heart then he hurt you? I don't even know how he became Mr. Elthon's son." My brother spat angrily.

"It's okay, brother. I got a second chance, remember?" I asked soothingly. He sighed.

"Alyvia, I promised our parents, especially to dad that I will protect you 'till death. And no way am I gonna break that promise, because even I want to protect you myself. You're my only family. I already found my princess, but you are my angel, my flower, my treasure, and you are indeed my sneaky little butterfly." He stated and I chuckled. He then smiled at me.

"I love you, brother." I said, smiling.

"Oh, I love you too, flower." He replied before hugging me.

"So, tell me. Is this Alpha of the dark glistening moon pack treating you right? Because I wouldn't care if he's the ruthless Alpha. I will bring hordes of witches and stinging bees to take him down." He said and I just laughed at him.

"Brother, always the overprotective type. And yes, he's treating me right, he's so gentle and sweet." I assured him, because it is indeed true.

My brother smiled and held my cheeks. "I'm glad, I know you'll be happy. And we both found our mate at the same year. Because of you, I found my mate." He grinned and I just rolled my eyes when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I asked with a smile, after opening the door. It was Sarah, one of the Omegas.

"Luna, Alpha wants to talk to you. He called." She said while handing me the telephone. I thanked her after taking it from her hands, I then closed the door.

"Hello!" I answered happily, I heard a deep chuckle at the other line and I knew it was him.

"Hi baby, how are you doing there?" He asked, I looked at my brother who was looking at me teasingly, I glared at him.

"I'm good, In fact I'm very very happy!" I explained. I heard shuffles at the other line before hearing his voice.

"I see, and why is that?" He asked curiously.

"I just met my brother again, turns out he was looking for me." I replied. I heard him 'hum' before talking again.

"I'll be happy to see him once I get back. Gloria is in charge of the Omegas that are dusting the guest room. Ask her for a room for your brother." He explained, I thanked him happily and we talked for a few minutes.

"I need to go princess, take care." He said and hung up the phone after I finished saying goodbye.

I was smiling like an idiot when my brother broke my moment.

"So where is this Gloria and the guest room?" He asked, and I just rolled my eyes. Can't believe he was really eavesdropping.

"Follow me," After I said that, we walked out of the room after asking Sarah about Gloria's whereabouts.