Chapter 18

Days passed and everything's under control at Jennie's unit. Liam is doing well and can now go to school as per advice of the doctor after a well rested days. Jennie can finally go to work without thinking about Liam's health condition. After that night, Lisa often visits Jennie's unit and bringing some foods to eat. She even sometimes check them out for a couple of minutes just to make sure they're doing fine even though Bobby's there and then leave since the latter is very busy this past few days. 

Reign is getting closer to Lisa, he always look for her just to play and tell some stories about what happened on his day. Of course, Lisa feels great because finally the kids are somehow into her which Jennie noticed too. Despite of being tired after the whole day in hospital, Lisa still decided to allot some time for her kids. She doesn't even have time for herself, all she was thinking is making up with them. 

Ever since Ella arrived at Jennie's house when Liam was sick, she never leave the unit not until today. She's off to go home but she decided to have some coffee break with Jennie after a long tiring day. 

"Are you sure it's your treat?" Jennie asked for the nth time. 

Ella turn around and walk backwards just to look at her sister "Of course! Do you think I have no money at all? There's no way I would be empty-handed" She growl at her. 

Jennie chuckle "You stole some money on Mom's pocket, Did you?" She narrowed her eyes. 

Ella crossed her arms and stop from walking "Hey! I've been helping Mom to bake some goods during my free time and even deliver some of it on nearest cake shop. I would never be that low as you think! You taught me how to work harder, how could you accuse me? I'm so disappointed" She pouted and furrowed her eyebrows. 

Jennie can't help but to laugh at her sister "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just fooling around and didn't mean to hurt your feelings" She laugh. 

"Tss. Just don't talk nonsense" Ella rolled her eyes and lead their way on her favorite coffee shop. She choose her favorite spot where there's only few people try to sit. She hates noises so she always choose to be far from any other people "Okay I'll take the order and just sit back and relax"

"Okay ma'am" Jennie mocked. 

Few minutes later and Ella arrived with the coffee and blueberry muffins on tray. "Here you go" She giggled 

"That looks delicious" Jennie said and took hers. 

"Of course. That food hits different" Ella said and take a sip. They startes eating peacefully, minding their own business. Jennie started checking her phone to check some emails then Ella put down her knife and fork just to look at Jennie. 

"Why?" Jennie asked as she felt her sister's glued eye. 

"I have a secret" Ella mumbled and played on her fork. 

"What secret?" Jennie asked without looking. 

Ella shrugged her shoulder "It wouldn't be a secret anymore if I tell you" She said which causes Jennie to scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

"Anyway, I have a question" Jennie finally said and put her phone inside the bag "Don't you feel awkward towards Lisa when she visited us in my unit when Liam was sick?"

Ella frown "Not really. Why?" She asked. 

"Nothing, I just remembered how you feel so mad at her for dumping me and Reign before" 

Ella lean on her seat and take her frappe "It's a long time ago besides I have nothing to do with your relationship. It was just maybe, I'm kinda surprised before because I've never thought that Lisa would do such thing like that. You forgave her so who am I to hate her for that long? Mom and Dad are also in good terms with her.. so.. yeah" She clear her throat and take a long sip without looking at Jennie.