Chapter 12: The Perfect Moment.

Guess what?

Guess what?

Come on guess.

I woke up laying on four fucking rocks instead of three, fucking great.

I accidentally fell asleep by the lake, Blake left before that, and now my back hurts like a bitch.

Like come on dude, I went out of the tent so I wouldn't sleep on rocks, only to end up sleeping on more rocks.

Now I know what the princess from The Princess And The Pea felt like, and it's not all sunshine and rainbows.

I got up from my very sore position on the grass and went towards the tent, if I'm up all of them will be up.

I opened the tent, "Sophia," I shook her, "Wake up." I whispered harshly.

"No." She muttered and rolled over.

"Isabella, wake up." She's easier to wake up.

Nothing.

I'm bored, I'm tired and I'm hungry. Someone entertain me.

I leave the tent simply because I couldn't be bothered anymore.

"Ugh, this stupid lake," I kicked a rock. I think the tiredness is catching up to me, I'm feeling cranky.

"Kayden?" I hear a voice whisper, grandma? Oh wait she isn't dead.

I turn around and find Oliver, clearly amused from my cranky-ness.

"You okay Smalls?" He asked.

"No." I answer and glare at him.

"What's wrong?" He stepped closer.

"Nothing." I want to sleep.

"Come on," he tried to persuade me.

"I slept on rocks, and now I'm tired and I want to murder everyone." I state with a yawn.

"Blake and Noah are up, Noah said something about the sunrise, you can sleep in our tent." He is clearly amused.

"Really?" I asked, existed to sleep.

"Really." He replied and took my hand, leading me to his tent.

"Get some sleep okay?" He closed the tent once I was inside, I laid down and I finally closed my eyes.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

"Smalls," I heard a whisper, "Come on Kayden, wake up." Now someone is lightly shaking me.

"No." I mutter groggily.

The voice chuckled, "Come on Smalls, wake up." Wait is that Oliver? Yeah dipshit, he's the only person who calls you Smalls.

I opened an eye.

"There she is." He smiled brightly.

"What time is it?" I ask.