7. Heartbroken

Jimin's POV

This is the 5th day after Kaila came to our house. After that day I never question him or looking for any explanation.

Every night I could hear little giggles, soothing tones, cheerful voices from upstairs.
I hate myself, why the hell I have fallen for him. If I didn't fell in love with him I never had to go through such a heartbroken situation.

I love to see my alpha being a cheerful lively person but it's not me who makes him that way.
For the past 3 and half months, I had to go through 3 heats all alone.
Married omega's never taking any suppressants or scent neutralizers to avoid pain and extreme scent arisen during their heats.
But I had to take. Though I am legally bound with a bond, my binding doesn't have any actual meaning.
It hurts a lot to live with my alpha at the same house in my heats, cause I had to bear my urges to run to his hands.
I could remember I was so desperate to hold myself back in my first heat after my marriage.

My wolf is yearning for my alpha's warmth.

Still, he didn't know I used to snatch his sweatshirts from the laundry basket which filled with his scent, just to feel his presence and make myself calm throughout the heats.

He never noticed my presence I am the only one who was in pain cause my stupid heart beat like crazy whenever I am near to him. Whenever he pays the slightest act of care.
But now I know he has someone he loves with his life and I knew it wasn't me.

His dresses were covered with her scent. It makes me lost my sane but I managed to keep up with the situation.

When the time taehyung or any elder visits us there wasn't any romantic husband than yoongi. I knew it was an act but I never denied the affectionate gestures he pays on me when we are in front of someone else.
That slightest affection was a huge thing to me.

After the day Kaila came I only saw her twice, both times i could see her eyes were filled with disingenuous.
Her eyes always move like she is here for hunting.

Her behavior wasn't genuine and she never talked with me a word. All she did was spending the whole time on the second floor.

One day when I cleaning the house I so Kaila was trying to unlock yoongi's office but I can't tell her anything because I am nothing she is everything to him.

When the time yoongi hyung leaves I also make sure to leave the house to avoid being alone with her in the house.

After arranging meals I went either to see jin hyung or else I love to be at the kindergarten by helping taehyung or the other teachers since they welcome my presence always there.

Oh, I forget to mention. Tae is my best now. After we got to know each other that night we became friends since we were the same age.
It makes us so easy to befriend each other since we both have lots of matching things cause we are the same age omega's.

He is a teacher at the kindergarten. Without any doubt, he is the beat when it comes to handling pups yes he was doing amazing with pups.
Kids held a healing power so I loved to spend my daytime there.

* * *

"JIMIN !!! I thought I told you clearly". That was my alpha's angry tone. His eyes were burning with anger.
I swear I did nothing wrong, all I did was clean the house and do my laundry since the morning.

"What's wrong alpha" I replied while clutching the basket handles tightly, I was in the garden while putting clothes in the cloth rack to dry.

What the hell you did on the second floor?
I swear I did nothing there. I never stepped on there, I promise.
I told him clearly but still, my heart is beating like crazy.
Then who the fuck ruin my office room and why the fuck my Kaila isn't anywhere to find?
Don't dare to play JIMIN !!! Tell me before I hurt you.

Truly I didn't know. I swear I didn't step on the second floor and I never saw your girl leaving the house.
I told him by looking into his eyes.

Though I told him I didn't see her I wasn't so sure because the house was so big and there were 3 staircases to come down.

He grabs my wrist and walked to the second floor. It was a mess. His whole office room was jogged by someone. It seems like someone has searched for something.

Yoongi made a call hurriedly to boundary protectors to informed them that someone has broken into pack alphas house.
And I got to see him tensing up by seen a particular drawer was opened and it was empty.
DAMN IT !!! FUCK FUCK FUCK

Jimin go to Kim's residence at telling Namjoon to arrange a meeting in 30 minutes at the pack's gathering hall.
I don't dare to let him repeat I ran as fast as I could to tell Namjoon hyung this

I bang on the door like a mad man and I got hear scared Eunjae started to cry.
After 2 minutes angry-looking Namjoon came out from the door. But his expressions suddenly changed after he saw sweaty and panting me.

Hyung someone has broken into our house alpha asked me to inform you to arrange the pack gathering in 30 minutes.

Namjoon quickly went inside to grab his coat and left immediately to inform others.
I mouthed a quick goodbye to jin hyung who is trying to calm down the half sleepy 3 years old.

I hastily took quick steps back home since my instincts were signaling me a very bad thing has happened.

When I stepped on the house I got to hear his alpha voice and things crashing and breaking continuously. It makes me shiver from fear since my inner wolf wasn't strong enough to bear the sudden outrage of my alpha.

KAILA YOU BITCH HOW DID YOU DO THIS TO ME, SO YOUR FUCKING PLAN WAS ALL THESE YEARS WAS TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS TO SNATCH THE DETAILS.
YOU FUCKING WHORE RUIN OUR WHOLE PLAN.
DON'T DARE TO COME HERE AGAIN !! ANYWAY, I WILL OWN THE NORTH BOUNDARIES AND STAY THERE I WILL FIND YOU END YOUR PETTY LIFE.

Now I understand the whole scenario Kaila has stolen his action plans and information and run away.
I felt that from the very moment I saw her.
She isn't genuine with her feelings. My omega sense wasn't incorrect after all.

I was scared to go near to him but at the same time, his sudden silence makes me feel bad about it. I was afraid he will harm himself out of anger.

I carefully take steps making sure not to step on glass pieces and flying papers here and there.

I could see him holding a picture frame.

" Kaila, why did you do that love? why did you do that? didn't you feel enough of my love? Why did you do that? Why you faked it
That was what he is continuously saying by hugging the frame in one hand and other hand was holding a letter.

Then suddenly his eyes turned into a dark yellow and orange colour and his distressing scent has filled the room making me sick.

KAILA YOU PLAY WITH MY PURE HEART. NOW WAIT AND SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN YOUR BROKEN UNSTABLE PACK AND YOU.

He noticed my presence but I was staying like 10 meters away from him.

I was scared by his glance. But I want to stay there and make sure he turned into his normal self again.
Cause once alphas turn to their wolf form things didn't go in the usual way.

Yo- yoo- yoongi hy-- hyung , i told mr. Kim to do the arrangement and I guess they are waiting for you there.
Though he told me not to call him hyung I forget it. but, I could see right after I talked to him his eyes turn back to their normal colour and he bounce back to a more calm self than before.

He didn't even spare a glance at me he stands up and directly walks away from the house.

I looked around the room, it was a complete mess. Half of the mess was created by Kaila and the other half was created by my alpha.
But I am the one who should clean this total.

I sigh !!!
This is your fate let's accept it jimin I told myself before starts to clean the house.

Update 29/08/2021
Hope you'll enjoy