9. I can't lose you

Jimin's pov
I am a prisoner. The only place I could visit was jin hyung's house and kindergarten.
Today jin hyung was asked me to babysit Eunjae cause he needs to arrange a surprise for his mate namjoon hyung for their 8th anniversary.

I happily agreed to babysit him cause babies were holding a healing power.
Jin hyung drop him at 10 am in the morning.
Since yoongi has left the house for work, the whole house was for me.

Recently I found out of 12 rooms in the house, one room was a well-arranged nursery.
The day I found it on the second floor I broke into tears while caressing the soft materials in the room. Cause I know I will never be able to see this room fill with pups, little giggles, tantrums.
My alpha told me he never wants any kids with me. It was clear as we never had any physical connection up to the date.

I took eunjae to the nursery and let the baby play as much as he wants.

Eunjae was such a happy pill. He never cries when he was with me.
Currently, he was sitting on my lap and leaning on my chest while paying his complete attention to the book I read for him.
It was a random nursery story about a stubborn duckling, little one was so immersed in the story while making his big bumbi eyes sticking on the colourful pictures.
After some time I could feel his sleepy little frame dossing off on my lap and I kept the book aside to place his head on my shoulder in a more comfortable position.
Now he was sleeping on my shoulder while hugging my neck.
Babies are so pure and I was dying to have my own pups but I am not lucky enough for having such a fortune.

I was sitting on a play mat and decided not to move since I don't wanna break his peaceful sleep and I really don't have the heart to detached his soft body snuggles into me searching for warmth.
I have also fallen to a small nap with him.

I feed him some food and spend the day happily until jin hyung came to fetch him.

I see them off. I didn't get jealous of my friend but I truly wanted to have a life like jin hyung's.

* * * * *

It's 1.00 am. I was waiting until he comes to home. His delay starts to bothering me because today he is getting late than other days.
The outside was so cold since it's raining in the evening.
I am starting to worried about him what if he met with an accident or he is not well.
I fell asleep by resting my head on the dining table in the process of waiting for him to come.

I felt a harsh slap on me and drag me to the floor. I gasped in the pain and shocked
awake.

Bitch you cheat on me. How the fuck do you do this to me ?. I loved you with my whole heart. You mean me the world. How did you do that Kaila how did you?
It was yoongi, he was under the control of his wolf form. His eyes were shining in a bright yellow and orangish gleam. And he keeps calling me Kaila by slapping against my face continuously and shaking me.

I couldn't stand on my feet. My omega self couldn't bear his alpha strength.
I winced in the pain. I am sure it will leave handprints all over my face by the time he ends.
I barely grab his collar and look into his eyes. Hyung it's me it's me jimin. Still, he is not in his right mind.
I pull my all strength together and scream by holding his face in between my hands.
Hyung comes to your sense you are wasting your image as head alpha of the pack for the past month.
You are ruining yourself by acting like a wild animal.
Please stop this hyung or else you will lose yourself.
I WILL LOSE U !!!.

I hugged him tightly. He tries to push me away but I held him closely and tightly until I make sure he was back in his right mind.
Please don't do this alpha. Please be back to yourself. Please be strong. Do whatever to me I don't care, but I can't wait and watch you killing yourself slowly by letting your wolf take control over your sane.

I didn't try to hold back my tears and sobbings. I hugged him closely though my effort to calm him let me go through so much pain.

Finally, I felt him falling into my arms. He was unconscious and finally, he was in my arms without acting like a beast.
As he fell on me I sat on the floor by supporting his lifeless body carefully.
Now his head was on my lap.

His hands were full of blood and he has so many scratches all over his face and arm. I can tell by seeing him he was in the practice field for hours.
His wolf form is restless after the betrayal he received from the person he loved with his whole heart. I know alphas couldn't bear such feelings.

I hardly managed to set him on the sofa.
I treated his hands and injuries on his arm by putting clean dressings on it.

He looks so calm now.
It's 3.10 am in the morning. After making sure he was fine I return to my room.

Yoongi's POV

I was in the practice field with a new squad.

My heart is full of hatred toward Kaila and it causes me to lose my attention and concentration when I hit the aim.

I signal to wooshik to continue with them and left to my private material art practicing field. I didn't know the exact time I started and end, I only know it was so late in the night.

Once I return home I wait under the moon bridge where I met Kaila a month before. I could feel my wolf take control over me. In my unconscious state of mind, i only want to go home where she was spending time with me and ruin her.

* * * * *
I don't remember what am I doing before I came to the right mind, by hearing someone calling me hyung. That voice was so calming and I felt calming scent and warmth held me closely and tightly.

* * * * *
It's 9 am in the morning. I slept on the sofa. Then I felt my back was ache in the pain.
My hands were bandaged.
My whole body was in so much pain. I stand up to go to my room.

Near the staircase, I met Jimin.
He was lowering his head being careful enough not to meet my eyes.

I ignore him as always and walkway. Then I call him to tell him I want to have my breakfast in 20 minutes.
He suddenly looks at him to say okay.

Then only I saw his face was coved with purplish patchers. I knew it was me but I didn't know what to do.
Before I say anything he just disappeared to the kitchen.

I couldn't move an inch, I am a monster. I saw what I have done to him. I was growing while learning to be a gentleman. But I have let my wolf take control over my sane just to get rid of my pain.
I promise myself then and there if I ever couldn't control my wolf I will never come home until I came to the right mind.

I am sorry Jimin you didn't deserve this

Update : 29/08/2021
Do you think he'll change ?