31

Next Morning 12/23 | Kentrell's House

Kentrell groaned, the sun shining in his face as he woke up

He looked over, frowning his face up.

"Kailani where you at mama?" He called, his voice raspy from last night.

He heard the toilet flush, and he got out the bed, walking in the bathroom.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, as they brushed their teeth.

"Why you leave me baby?" He asked, putting his head in her neck once she turned to face him.

"I had to pee." She chuckled as he kissed her neck.

He tightened his grip on her waist, leaving no space between them.

"Ken let me go I need to start some shower water." She laughed, and he frowned.

"I don't wanna." He mumbled, kissing her neck.

"I love you. You love me?" He trailed kisses to her shoulder, and she smiled.

"Obsessed huh?" She tilted her head to the side, and he nodded, making her laugh.

"I love you too baby, but we need to get in the shower. You can kiss me in the shower." She laughed as he kept kissing her neck.

Kentrell bit his lip, pulling away from her.

She opened his shower door, starting some water.

Once it was hot, she stepped under the water, and he got behind her, holding her waist.

She let him kiss her shoulder and neck as she let the water soothe her sore body.

She leaned back on him, closing her eyes.

"You okay?" He asked her, and she nodded.

"Mhm baby. The water just feel good." She mumbled, and he chuckled.

"You so pretty." He told her, kissing her neck.

"Thank you Ken. You okay?" She asked him, and he nodded.

He rubbed her body as she bit her lip.

"That hurt baby." She mumbled, moving his hand off of her clit.

"Lemme see." He turned her around, squatting.

"Shit Kailani I told you to tell me when to stop. Yo shit swole now Nene." He frowned, seeing her clit swollen and red.

"I didn't want you to." She chuckled, and he shook his head, standing back up.

Kentrell grabbed the detachable shower head, turning the water to cold.

He placed it on the flood setting, resting it against her clit.

Kailani hissed, grabbing his arm.

"I'm sorry baby. Stop crying please." He mumbled, wiping her face.