━━ HALF A HEART ❪ SILVA. ❫

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

HALF A HEART

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

summary : after the mission in aster dell, saul thinks the best thing for you is for him to leave.

warnings : ANGST ANGST ANGST, mentions of stabbing, blood and cuts & signs of panic attack. pls lmk if i missed anything!

word count : 1.k

author's note : i suck at summaries BYE,, so uh this is a bit of an au, after the whole aster dell thing, saul stabs sky's father bla bla bla. this was actually so fun to write might do a part two LMAO i love pain </33 hope yall like this <3

──── ・。.・゜✭・────

IT WAS A DAY LIKE NO OTHER. You were waiting for your fiance to come back from his classified mission. When you heard the door you jumped in excitement but the moment he stepped foot in the house you knew something was wrong.

"What happened?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows as your face full with confusion.

His eyes had lost its light, he looked so tired, he didn't wear is signature smile that makes butterflies appear in your stomach, he didn't greet you with a kiss and he was uncharacteristically quiet.

You noticed his trembling figure so you quickly made your way to him. You placed a hand on his arm, and the sudden contact made him flinch.

Your heart broke at his reaction. "You okay?" you asked again, "Hey talk to me sweetheart." but he didn't say anything.

The sight of his partner with a sword in his chest haunted his mind and he was so fucking scared if you'd see him as a threat when you know what he did.

His shirt was covered with dirt and grime. He had a few cuts of his face and he smelled like ashes. The bags under his eyes were red, it looked like he was crying. But before you could ask him more questions he stormed towards your guys' bedroom.

It startled you with his sudden movement so you waited a few seconds before following him.

When you got there, he already took out two bags that originally were used for a vacation. Some of his clothes were thrown in the bag and some of them fell onto the floor.

"What are you doing?"

You quietly asked, you were sick of asking questions that were never answered but you needed to keep trying. He started to move to the closet grabbing an arm full of his clothes and stuffing it in the bags.

You were so confused, your mouth was closing and opening, as you felt tears stung at the corner of your eyes. What was he doing?

"I'm talking to you." your tone was stern but you both could hear the shaky-ness of it.

He finally stopped what he was doing and turned around meeting your glossy eyes.

"Can we talk about this first?"

"There's nothing to talk about." he mumbled. His eyes met yours just as fast as it averted to something else in the room.