sixteen.

Beep

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Was all I can hear as my eyes flutter open.

I wince at the bright light shining directly into my face.

Please don't be Jesus. I don't think Jesus wants me anyway.

"If you come near her, I will kill you" a deep voice says and goosebumps arise on my skin.

"I'm your brother!" another voice whines but it sounds further away.

I shake my head, forcing my eyes open and moving my hand around.

Another warm hand grabs mine and I sigh turning to the person.

"Hey Princess, was my fall dramatic enough?" I cough out and his lips tilt upwards but he forces them down making me frown.

Why does he do that?

"What happened?" I wince as I try pushing myself up with my free arm and I look towards it.

It is bandaged up, and wires are attached to my arms.

"You were shot" Roman's voice calls out from the door-way and I shoot him an unimpressed look.

"No shit Sherlock, what happened after? And where the fuck am I? Why can't I feel my arm?" I question and force myself up, taking my hand out of Vincent's grip.

"Glad to see you still have your attitude" Roman mumbles and walks further into the room, stopping when Vincent glares at him.

"Vinnie boy here was threatening to kill us if we came into the room so I don't know what drugs they gave you" Roman shrugs and Vince lets out a loud scoff.

"Drugs? Can I get more?" I pout, looking at Vince who stares at me softly.

"Roman get the fuck out" he grumbles.

"Yes boss" Roman mockingly salutes us, flipping off his brother and running before Vince could react.

I smile lazily at Vince, putting my finger at the corner of his lips and pushing it upwards into a awkward smile.

"What the hell are you doing?" his voice startles me and I retract my hand quickly.

"Trying to make you smile like the time you did when you were shoving your fingers up my-" I was cut off by Vincent's hand over my mouth.

I look at him innocently and he curses.

"Please shut up" he begs and I wink at him.

"I like seeing you beg" I smirk under his hand, my voice coming out muffled.

"Oh god, perché esco con lei" he mutters softly under his breath making me roll my eyes and scoff. (why do I hang out with her)

"Because you love me" I tell him, pointing a finger at his nose.