Chapter 4: One

Im soooo tired.

School is no.

Brightside, poetry slamming is a thing I seem to be good at since I've won things.

Be cool.

Love y'all ❤

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Kyoya's POV:

"Gosh, I hope she's doing alright." Haruhi spoke up as we ate at Tamaki's place.

I looked up from my food in question as Kaoru looked the other way, "Why? She hasn't changed in the slightest."

"Yes, she has." Honey spoke up much to my suprise, "She's... been through a lot last year, and she's much stronger."

"She loves herself now." Mori added.

"Poor child." Tamaki sighed.

"Her parents... I can't believe..." Hikaru began.

Kaoru's face suddenly looked as shitty as I felt. Although her and I aren't fond of eachother, I'm still human, and I just feel so... bad. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because if the damn clip i just couldn't throw away, so I had to give it up. She looked great, but we are both different now. The Odia I loved is gone and as is her Kyoya.

Odia's POV:

"M-Mom... why...?" I spat blood as she cried.

"We have to." She sobbed, "We need the money, and you and Rubro have so much! You're our children, so we deserve some!" She was yelling now.

I looked down as the puddle of my own blood, and let my own tears fall, "I'm sorry you're going to die." My father spoke up slowly as he held a straight pained face.

I sighed, coughing up more blood, "I am, aren't I?" I sighed, "That's fine. These 19 years have been..."

They say before you die your life flashes before your eyes. It does. I saw it all, like some slow motion picture. I saw my childhood, my friends, my gang, and I saw my parents.

"Worthy. They've been... good enough I guess." I sighed as I coughed up a bit more, "Just... look me in the eyes." I looked up at my parents as I held the bars to the cage forever stainedwith my blood, "If seeing me was such a shame on you when I was alive, I'll give a reason to be ashamed of my face!" I then began yelling.

"Stop." My mother spoke shakily.

"You deserve what Rubro and I worked at?! What gives you the right?! Where were you when your father beat me, huh? Where were you when I watched one of my only friends kill themselves? Where were you my prom night, my graduation, my first love, my first heartbreak?! I needed you! I loved you so much!" I shouted at them as tears welled up as I saw my situation for what it was.

The parents I loved so dearly for so long, were about to kill me for the sake of greed. The people who brought me in this world are going to take me out, how ironic.

"Stop it!" My mother's eyes welled up.

"You're not parents, you're a mother and a father, but only genetically. That's it. You deserve my hatred! You deserve to be in this cage! You deserve-"

"Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it!" My mother screamed as my father rushed to her sides.

"Shut your mouth." My father snapped.

"WHY? CAN'T HANDLE WHAT YOU ARE?! CAN'T HANDLE HOW YOU ARE A WORSE PERSON THAN ANY OTHER GANG MEMBER I'VE MET?!" I screeched, clenching onto the bars, feeling blood loss taking it's toll. I'm going to die.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" My mother yelled.

"Oh yeah? One thing you should know about this world nowadays, paper doesn't loose to rock in this game, it looses to blood. Family, is what makes the Spiders number one. Family... IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS WORLD, AND YOU ARE A SAD EXCUSE FOR ONE! YOU DON'T KILL BLOOD, YOU KILL FOR-" I was cut off by a harsh stabbing sound through flesh. My stomach suddenly just bled and bled. The pain was unbearable and more blood spilled out of my mouth.

"Shut up!" My father yelled as I then felt a knife through my back.

"I'm so..."

----

"Odia? You there?" I blinked at the fingers snapping in my face while Rubro looked at me funny.

"Yeah, sorry, just dozing off." I sighed as I straightened out my dark red dress with a sweet heart neck line as it sinched at my waisted and material fanned around until the middle of my thigh. My lipstick matchedy dress as my winged eyeliner color matched my straight hair and design on my dress. My heels were laced to the ankle with a thicker but tall heel.

"Don't forget, you gotta make that announcement today. It's very important we tell everyone what happened." Rubro put his arm around me.

"Why?" I looked up at him.

"Because you agreed to it, and it's time the rest of our family is back in the loop." He smiled at the word family.

"Family... you're right our family has to know now, don't they?" I sighed as I lookedat myself in the mirror before me, no cover up on as the notorious scar my parents darkened was more prominent while my legs showed the jagged knife marks.

"And some of our buisness associates, bu what keeps us on top is our family and our lack of secrets." He patted my shoulder, "I'm so sorry, Odia."

"Don't be." I put my hand on his, "Family is what makes the Spiders number one. It's what keeps us on top." I sighed.