Chapter 10

Y/N POV:

"Come on chica! We're going to be late!" Arely's voice was frantic through the bathroom door and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

I looked down at my phone that was sitting on the bathroom counter, noting the time. "I thought you said the concert didn't start until 8 PM. It's not even 3 PM yet." Wiping my hands on a towel, I picked up my phone and stuck it in my pocket. Opening the bathroom door, I eyed the annoyed woman on the other side.

Arely put her hands on her hips, her red painted lips turned down in a pout. "But this is BTS! The concert may not start until later but the lines to get in are so long! I don't want to be at the end of them." Tugging on my arm, she pulled me down the hallway.

I pulled myself from her grip and held my hands up in surrender. "Okay. Okay. Let me grab my bag then we can go." Arely gave me a grin and I went into the kitchen, picking up my bag from the counter. I doubled checked to make sure I had my wallet, poured food in Freyja's bowl then went back to the door, where Arely was waiting, arms crossed and foot tapping impatiently.

I looked Arely's clothes for a moment and wondered if I should change. She looked amazing in a short black skirt and a pale pink shirt with a black logo in the middle. She had paired it with black fishnet tights and a cute pair of black boots that had a glittery sheen. On her head, she was wearing a headband with some type of angry looking pink bunny on them. Looking at myself, I shrugged. I had gone simple with a pair of blue jean shorts, a black t-shirt and a pair of sneakers. My hair was pulled out my face into a simple ponytail and my makeup was light.

"Can we go now chica?" Arely grinned at me when I nodded. "Finalmente! You take forever!" Following behind Arely, we left the apartment. We drove the short distance to the train station then hurried to the loading platform. It was a 45-minute trip to the stadium, but we had agreed it would be much better than trying to drive and pay $50 or more for parking.

The train ride went quick and before I knew it, we were exiting the train and making our way out of the station and towards the stadium. As we got closer, I could see why Arely had wanted to arrive so early. The lines to get into the stadium were already ridiculously long and I was stunned. We joined the end of a line, behind two girls, a short one with dark hair and a taller one with long blond curls that I instantly envied. They turned and gave us big smiles.

"Oh my gosh! Are you Jungkook biased?" The blond girl pointed to Arely's headband. "Me too!" Right away, the three girls were engaged in conversation about Jungkook this and Jimin that. I just stood there in silence, no clue about what was going on.

Arely seemed to suddenly remember I was there and turned with a sheepish smile. "Sorry. I get so pulled in that I forget." Arely pointed to the blond. "Y/N this is Melody." Arely gestured to the dark haired girl. "And this is Candace."

Both girls held out hands to me and I shook them, surprised at the instant friendliness. "Nice to meet you both."

"Who's your bias?" Melody's voice was friendly and bright, her curiosity showing on her face.

Arely shook her head. "Y/N isn't really a fan. She's only here to take the place of my cousin who backed out at the last minute." Arely sighed then slung an arm around my shoulder. "I've been trying to convert her to ARMY for a while now, but she hasn't come around."

Candace nodded in understanding. "Oh I get it. Trust me. I wasn't interested at all, but then Melody here convinced me to go to a concert in 2019 and I was hooked ever since."

"I've heard a couple of their songs on the radio, but I'm more of a rock fan. Linkin Park, Foo Fighters. Groups like that." I shrugged my shoulders, not sure what else to say.