31

A/N: smut warning lol

A/N: smut warning lol. please vote and comment. it means a lot.

Son of a bitch.

Jason walking through the doors of the lounge made every piece of built up anger inside me group together throughout my body. My blood boils as I recall our conversation that took place only minutes ago.

Tick Tock.

On the clock, but the party doesn't stop,no.

Yeah, that's definitely not what my father meant when he said those words, Harry, you fucking idiot.

Knowing Blake will be here tonight only makes things worse, especially with the fact that Jason is here and he knows anything and everything about her.

My mind is on autopilot as I rip off my shirt, walking over to my small locker pulling out the tape I have to wrap my hands in for tonight's fight because a certain someone wanted to fight me with boxing gloves.

Fucking pussy.

Worry floods my system as I pace around the small locker room in the back of Chargers, rolling the thick boxing tape around my calloused knuckles.

The quiet voice in my head taunting "Why do you care for her? Save yourself and your family, leave the useless girl."

"Fucking stop!" I yell, slamming my hands against the cold metal lockers causing the metal to vibrate around the small room. The thick cotton wrap unravels falling down to my feet revealing the bloody crescents engraved in my palm from my nails.

The stress of my life was too much to handle to contain the single tear that fell from my left eye and down my cheek.

My body quickly tenses, finally giving up my internal battles as I slide down the lockers, the cool metal contrasting the heat radiating off my sweaty back. My head rests between my knees and I tug at my roots, the small action keeping me grounded through my stress.

I try focusing on my breathing one breath after the other.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

My lungs suddenly contract as my mind is flooded with worry.

Blake.

In.

Danger.

All because of me. I'm the problem. I'm the issue. I'm the cause. It is always my fault.

"Harry?" The sweetness of her voice fills the silence surrounding me.

My panic is instantly at bay just from her familiar voice. I stay still not lifting my head to check to see if it is her, I just know. I hear her moving around, the sound of her shoes sticking against the unkept concrete floor as she moves indicating so.