first ever mother's day

*Kamala celebrates her first ever Mother's Day as a mom with Doug by her side and is spoiled rotten by her step kids Cole and Ella ❤️*

May 9th, 2021

Today is Mother's Day, a day that celebrates all of the different kinds of mothers and mother figures all over the world.

This year is Kamala's first "official" Mother's Day since she is pregnant with her first child Devi, but she has celebrated Mother's Day ever since she began her relationship with Doug eight years ago.

Doug has two children from his previous marriage, Cole and Ella, who are both adults now.

Cole and Ella treat Kamala just like a mom and do not call her stepmom. Instead, they call her Momala, a name Kamala has cherished.

Kamala and Doug are still in bed together, sleeping after having a movie night and a little fun the night before.

Kamala is just wearing underwear and one Doug's old baggy t-shirts while Doug is just wearing his boxers.

A few minutes later, Doug wakes up and softly kisses Kamala's cheek before getting out of bed to get the Mother's Day balloons he ordered the night before.

Kamala and Doug's Secret Service staff members are just like family and they do a lot of things for the couple besides traveling and protecting them whenever they go out.

Two of the Secret Service members actually picked up Doug's Mother's Day balloon orders late last night and they blew the balloons up for Doug, bringing them over this morning just in time for Mother's Day!

Doug ordered some heart balloons and a Mama balloon for Kamala to put in their master bedroom for when she wakes ups!

Doug quietly goes downstairs to grab the bouquet of balloons, bringing them back to the master bedroom and sets them up all around the bed as Kamala slept.

Kamala hasn't always been the type of person to sleep in but since she became pregnant, she loves to sleep and whenever she has the opportunity to sleep she does.

Doug finishes setting up the balloon and takes a dew picture of the scene for memories.

Just then, Kamala slowly wakes up, causing Doug's face to light up in excitement of seeing her reaction.

"Dougie? What are you doing?" Kamala asks softly, wondering why Doug was just taking photos.

Doug may have accidentally took one or two photos with the flash on, oops.

"Nothing. Good morning, beautiful." Doug says softly as he kisses Kamala's forehead.

"Good morning, honey." Kamala says as she kisses Doug's cheek and she slowly sits up in bed, seeing all of the beautiful balloons around her.

Kamala couldn't believe her eyes seeing all of the balloons around her causing her to tear up and for Doug to smile.