chapter 10 | Thirsty

[ YOU- you don't know what you just did. I won't stop tomorrow! I'll keep on going until you can't take it anymore and beg me! >:C >

< : 0 ]

< I won't see you tomorrow ]

[ But I'll see you, it's not a problem:) >

< ;-; ]

I laugh in front of my screen but enter my room, and I close the door behind me. "Late again. I wonder who keeps you away so much," my roommate mentions to tease me since he knows who this someone is. I smile but take my shoes off to head to my bed and sit down. "I was studying at the library with her."

"What's her name?" he peeks up from his book, combing his hair back. "Y/n."

"Hm," he grins and looks down at his work. "That's a pretty name."

"She's pretty too," I do not keep it to myself, and he sneers, knowing I am getting soft for her. "Every girl we have a crush on is always the prettiest girl to us."

"Even if I didn't have a crush on her, I'd think the same," I drop my school bag on the floor. "I believe you."

•••

11 pm.

The feeling of my phone vibrating on my bed makes me reach out for it and take a break from playing to my ps5, but another vibration follows the first one in a short second.

< I'm going to bed, hope I won't see you in my dreams ]

< muscular man. ]

[ do you know how many girls would love to see me in their dreams? >

< well, I don't know because I'm not among those. So arrogant -_- ]

[ I'm jk. I'm not arrogant, I'm just trying to defend myself because you always attack me! >

< -_- ]

[ thanks for feeling bad for it. Go to bed and have the worst nightmare ever, damn brat >

< sleep tight and dream of me:) ]

[ I don't want to wake up in a sweat >

< you'll be in a sweat because you'll leave this amazing moment and know you'll never be able to live it again ]

[ you think😂 >

< good night! ]

[ have a good night too, even if you don't deserve it >

< thank youb) ]

< :)* ]

I smile but lock my phone, not forgetting the fact that she called me 'muscular man'. I should go to bed as well, I do not want to be tired tomorrow again.

I turn the console off and lay my controller on my bedside table but take a look at Chiwon. He is not sleeping yet but being on his phone. "Are you not playing anymore?" he asks me, not seeing my features or body in the dark now that the TV is switched off. "I'm not. Why?" I grab my phone, but he blindly looks in my direction. "Can I take it and play on my TV a little?"

"If you're careful with the controller and use your account, yeah," I do not refuse since I know he cannot afford one. "Thanks," he happily leaves his bed but turns one lamp on to discern what is around him, and he gets to my belonging.