One: Chaldea

The cold was never one of Aleksei's favorite environments, which was why he had been living near the equator. However, that peaceful life had ceased when he'd received a letter, summoning him to Chaldea.

At first, he had discarded it as something he didn't deem worthy of his time. Then, after having a vision of the future in his sleep, Aleksei decided that it would be in everyone's best interest for him to go, however boring it might seem at first.

So there he was, looking out the window as he stood inside of the building known as Chaldea.

The letter had told him that he was there to become a master to maintain humanity's future. A master, huh? He thought to himself as he shoved his hands in his pockets. I'm sure it's happy about that, me becoming an offical master anyway.

But no matter, Aleksei shook his head, taking a step to make his way to the command room where he'd be needed in the next few minutes. Pausing as he saw a figure on the ground, the dark haired male raised an eyebrow. He could tell from a glance that the person was still alive, and there wasn't any blood so he doubted it was anything serious.

Going up to the person, he crouched down just to make sure. Heart was still beating, breathing was normal. Sighing, Aleksei did the first thing that he could think of and kicked him.

"Ak!" The person rolled over several times from the force--damn, and I was holding back too--and looked up at him.

"Don't sleep in the hallways. You have a room and a bed for that," Aleksei told him, maintaining eye contact the entire time. Once he finished speaking, he spun and walked away.

"What's his deal..?" He heard from behind him. Aleksei put it out of his mind as he heard echoed snickering. Arriving in the Command room, he strode towards an empty seat and claimed it. Soon, everyone was there, including the hall gremlin. As one of the administrators came in, Aleksei's eyes narrowed. That's a lot of hostility.

"Welcome to Special Organization, Chaldea. I'm the director, Olga Marie Animusphere. You have been selected or discovered from each Nation for your rare--"

She was cut off as the sleeping hall gremlin decided it was time for another nap and was then proceeded to get kicked out. Idiot, Aleksei rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Orientation went on until suddenly, there was an explosion. Immediately, Aleksei's passive skill--Invincibilty--activated, creating a shield around him to prevent him from being crushed or being hurt by the flames. "How unoriginal," He tsked, glancing around at the bodies. "It seems you accomplished your goal to the most part, Lev."

"Emergency. Emergency. A fire has broken out in the Central power station and the central Command room. Central Area's containment wall will activate in 90 seconds. All staff must evacuate from Gate 2 at once. Repeat--"

"Annoying," Aleksei grumbled. Shaking the rubble off of the barrier, he began moving to see if he could find any survivors. A girl he'd seen in passing during orientation was crushed under a huge pile of debris, but she seemed to be alive enough for him to be able to save her.

Jumping over to her and minding his footing while doing so, he knelt down in front of her as she gasped. "Don't worry, you'll be okay. Can you bite onto this for me?" Aleksei requested, taking a handkerchief out of his pocket.

"Uh-- yes," She agreed, doing so. Instantly, he kicked the rubble off of her.

"You're doing great, hang in there and keep your eyes open," He instructed. "May I hold your hand?" When she nodded, he did so. "Will you allow me to heal you?"