Just Say It Goddamit

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

The question sounded like he had not been rehearsing for hours after their little brunch date at an unpronounceable restaurant when he said it out loud.

"Hey hyung... since you need to be taken care of and watched, how about you stay with me? Or I stay with you?"

Yoongi paused.

"No no no..." ahem, "Yo, hyung. Since, well, the doctors told you to be more careful, and that you need to have someone to help you at least, not that I think you're not capable or anything, but I'm moving anyways, and Jimin is busy with his new soulmates and we're not sure how long its gonna take for them, how about, you know, you move in with me?"

Yoongi grimaced.

"Too long. Short and easy. Hyung, move in with me."

Too forward.

"Hyung, the doctor said you need to have someone with you to help you, and since Jimin is busy, how about you come with me to my new house?"

The alpha squinted.

Sounds okay. But it sounds...

"As a roommate. Of course..."

Yoongi paused. And nodded. This is okay. This sounds good.

He was pacing around the kitchen, was getting ready to make dinner.

Earlier both had received text messages from Jimin, stating that everything was going somewhat okay. But that was sometime during their brunch. It was close to dinner time now, and Yoongi had made sure the elder knows that he would be the one cooking dinner. He has his laptop on, on the counter, a tab open on foods safe to consume during pregnancy.

Jin's admission to the hospital really scared him, and really wants to make sure that nothing else would cause his omega any more pains like that.

The omega was in his own apartment, wanting to take a nap, still exhausted from everything that happened since last night. So Yoongi sent him in, and this time, Jin actually, properly allowed him into his room. Yoongi did not stay for long, no matter how much his heart and alpha wanted. Because even though Jin invited him into the room, the elder did not invite him into the nest.

So Yoongi kneeled by the floor, a hand gently caressing the omega's soft, squishy cheeks and hair, rubbing his wrist subtly to scent the elder. Jin sighed, his hold on Yoongi's jacket tight, his nose pushed into the collar of the article.

Yoongi would not mind if his omega wanted to keep his favourite jacket forever.

While the omega napped, he headed outside to the front. The pieces of the vase that broke last night laid scattered around the floor, it was a good thing that it did not fall in the way.