At Your Behest

Happy Reading

Not reading proof

A story dealing with Omkara's drug addiction and how he came out of it.

I wanted to write a light hearted story but it's turned emotional rollercoaster.

This story doesn't have sense so don't look for that, it's just my imagination nothing else, I don't even have much knowledge of things I mentioned so forgive me for that.

Sorry for that.

One more thing next week I'll be busy, Ganpati bappa is coming and he is coming on my birthday 🎂🎉 I'm so happy and excited about it❤️🙏🏻

Omkara Singh Oberoi, a man who went through hell in his childhood, he lost his mom because of his father's affairs. His mom suicided in front of him and his dad was totally unaffected from his loss he never bothered about him. Even though he lived in a joint family but he remained always alone.

His cousins were there for him always but he was in a hell from where he can't take help or be with anyone. His dad was living his life the way he pleased though he never remarried but he never changed his ways. Omkara didn't realize when he bottled his feelings but he never expressed any feelings. He was like a lifeless body just living for the sake of living. He wasn't alive.

When he turned 17years he got in bad company and started to take drugs, he knew nothing could save him from this world, from the pain. he will be back to the same place after some hour but those moments of lostness started to call him. He felt good numb and lost, no worries, no pain, no memories just those unknown carefree feel.

He never wanted to go back to Normal world from this feeling, he started to increase his dose making himself bringing closer to death and one day his family found him in his room on floor lifeless.

That scene When Tej witnessed, he realised what he had done to his only son, though he never loved and cared about his wife but he cared for his son, his only son. He will be the one who will take his name ahead.

Tej always thought Omkara was in his teenage just acting careless from the world and living his life but he realized now that he wasn't living he was just acting to live while he was dying every moment.

Doctor informed him how close he was to lose his son forever, Tej decided he need to take care of his son more carefully, he knew he can't afford to lose his only son.

He tried to talk with him and mend things between the two, he even stopped his affairs just to get back his son but nothing was helping and keeping him away from drugs was impossible so he sent him in Rehabilitation.

From there a new Omkara was born still not talking with anyone, still not sharing anything with anyone but he started to take care of his life.

After his college he was not ready to come back Delhi, he wanted to continue living in Mumbai. After Rehab he settled there in Mumbai for his Studies. .

Tej wanted him to join business and he wanted to take care of his training under him but Omkara refused to work with him and he doesn't even wanted to work with his dad.

Tej knew his son would never listen him but now at least he was thinking and doing something by himself for his future, so he didn't stop him Even after couple of years and Omkara was not ready to return his home. he was then 25years and still leaving alone. his dadi was tensed about him and with time her age was not that well, Shivaay was about to get married to his Girlfriend Anika.

Shivaay always tried his best to be in touch with Omkara, being a older brother to him he always felt responsible. Omkara wasn't very close to him but he knew he was someone who really do care for him, not for his bloodline or his surname. Not like his father. So, he always cared for him and his other siblings Rudra and Priyanka. He never got involved with them friendly but he did care for them.