01 | escaping tonight

2 days ago

2 days ago.

I was awoken by something making contact with my stomach, I let out a scream "what the fuck!" I yell as I finally start gaining conscious again.

I hear someone chuckle.
What an ugly laugh.

"Finally the little princess wakes up." A man says coming up to me. Since I'm tied to a chair I have to look up at his ugly face, well he has a mask on but I'm pretty sure he has an ugly face.

"Umm what did you just call me?" I say. he lowers himself to where our faces are in the same level and with one hand he squishes my cheeks together making them hurt. "You heard me princess and in a matter of months you'll be my queen."

I scrunch my face in disgust "Cringey ass motherfucker, like who even says that?" I say as I pull back my face from him.

"I do, and aren't you supposed to be scared or something?" He questions. While crossing his arms against his chest.

I let out a scoff. "For you saying you know a lot clearly you don't. I'm a Lopez I've been through a hell of a lot and I'm not scared and I can clearly see you're the scared one here."  I say as I look him up and down.

I'm able to release my hands from the rope and I start massaging them as they left some bruising.

"What the hell!" He yells at me "It's rope my luv it is easy to get out off anyone can do it." I say winking at him. I guess that gets him mad because next thing I know his hand makes contact with my cheek.

I slightly wince at the pain
Be strong Brielle, Sebas will find you.

"You mother fucker!" I scream at him as I'm about to stand up two men with also masks on grab me. And set me back on the chair.

I let out a dark chuckle "yeah keep those masks on, I mean there there for a reason because something in you is telling you I will escape and once I do I will make sure to hunt you all down." I say.

"I want to see you try and escape princess, for now how about you take another nap Hmm?" He says back.

I am honestly so confused on what he means, when my eyes widen when I see him pull out an injection looking thingy. He pulls my arm and inserts what ever liquid is in there. Dark consumes me once again.

                                      ♡ ♡ ♡
1 day ago.

So I've been kidnapped for a day already and I am terrified. I know I'm not showing it but gosh I really am.

Last night when I finally woke up again no one was in the room so I cried and cried. I cried about not listening to Sebas about staying home, I cried about my parents, and because of how much this room stinks and the ugly men with ugly masks.

I take some few deep breaths and try to relax. It's night time already and I'm escaping tonight. I can't wait on Sebastian I have no idea where he is and I can't be here anymore.