Chapter 22: Getting the Family Back Together

After waking up from my nap, I walked out to see Luther, Vanya, Diego, and Elliott. Diego was sitting in front of Vanya flipping his knife. I shook my head and sat in the chair next to him.

"Hey, V," I smiled.

"Hey, Y/N," she smiled back.

"Okay, Vanya. Where would you say you are on a scale from one to... ending all life on this planet?" Diego asked.

"Diego!" I yelled.

"Really?" Vanya asked.

"Diego, put the knife away, you idiot. She's fine," Luther said.

"The last time I saw this one, she had me suspended in midair, sucking the life out of me with an energy tentacle," Diego said as he continued flipping his knife, "I think I'm allowed a little time to process."

"Oh, I would love to see an energy tentacle," Elliott said.

"I don't remember what I did, but I'm sorry," Vanya said, "if... that means anything."

Diego stops slipping his knife and sighs, "it does. I'm just going through a lot right now. There's this... girl that I like. I thought she liked me, but it turns out she's—"

He gets cut off as we heard Five, Allison, and Klaus arrive.

"Oh, thank God," Luther said as he got up.

"Is anyone here?" Allison called.

We all got up and walked over to the banister.

"I know this is impossible, but... did we all get sexier?" Klaus said.

I chuckled and looked down at Five. He looked up at me and winked causing me to smile and blush.

Klaus waved at us with a big smile on his face.

"Vanya," Allison smiled.

"I can't believe I have another sister," Vanya smiled.

We all walked downstairs and Klaus immediately pulled me into a hug, "Hey, gorgeous."

"Hi, Klausy," I chuckled.

"Five's still treating you good right?" He asked.

I looked past him at Five and smiled, "of course he is."

"Good, I didn't want to kick his ass."

"Okay, Klaus," I laughed as he let me go.

Diego hugged him next, "oh, you are drunk."

"Yeah. No, just a little, just a few," Klaus said before looking over at Allison and Vanya hugging, "Oh, that's so sweet."

He walked over and joined the hug causing Allison and Vanya to laugh.

"Hi," Vanya said.

Klaus kissed her head, "hey, Vanny."

Five wrapped his arm around me, "Did you take a nap?"

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Good," he kissed my head before looking at Klaus, "Klaus, is Ben here?"

Klaus let Allison and Vanya go and looked at us, "Oh, uh... no. No, unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel." He looked behind him before turning back to us.

That's suspicious.

"All right, then. Let's get down to business," Five said as he started walking upstairs.

I turned to Klaus and whispered, "you're a terrible liar."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Klaus lied and ran upstairs.