Part 58

Asad walked towards the bed. The atmosphere of the room was too romantic as the light fragment of lavender was spread in the room mixing with the rose smell. Asad sat on the bed and saw Mahira. Her face was covered with a veil and she was playing with the fingers of her hand which were on her lap. Asad had always dreamed of this day. It was hard for him to believe that this was not a dream so he pinches himself. After realizing it is not a dream he slowly moved his hand towards Mahira's hands.

Asad holds her right hand and brought it near his lips and kiss her knuckles. Mahira smiled which Asad could not see because of the veil. Then keeping her hand down he slowly lifted her veil. Mahira was looking down so Asad kept his thumb under her chin and made her lookup. Once she raised her head and their eyes meet. Asad slowly said

Asad: Masha Allah jaan.

Mahira again kept her gaze down which Asad could not bear so he said

Asad: jaan look at me. I want to get drown in those eyes.

Mahira smiled and slowly lifted her gaze and their eyes meet. Time was frozen for both. They both were staring and were getting drown in each other's love through their eyes. The love which they have carved for five years. He slowly bends forward and kisses her forehead. Mahira smiled at him and then he kissed her cheeks and then the tip of the nose. And then again said

Asad: انت قلبي وروحي وحياتي (Ant Qalbi Waruhi Wahayati) 

Mahira narrowed her browns in confusion as she never knew the Arabic language so she did not understand the meaning of it, so she asked Asad

Mahira: what does it mean Asadji?

Asad smiled at her and kiss her forehead again and translated for her

Asad: jaan it means You are my heart, soul, and life

While saying this he moves his thumb on her lower lips and after hearing him Mahira moved forward more towards Asad and slowly joins their lips. Asad was taken back for a second by her this first move but quickly moved his one hand behind her neck for her support and kissed her. Their kiss was soft which made them feel and believe that they are one. She kept her one hand on his shoulder and the other went in his hair. He too holds her waist with his other hand. She gave him excess without his permission or, biting and he moved his tongue in her mouth enjoying it. He too gave her excess without her asking as he wanted her not to fight for anything as she was allowed for everything on her own which belongs to him. When they felt the need for the oxygen they stop. Asad joined their forehead together and smiled and said.

Asad: jaan I guess we should change now. My dream of seeing you sitting on his bed as the bride got completed. Thank you so much jaan for giving me this happiness.

Mahira smiled at him and raise her right hand and kept on his left cheek and smiled at him and said

Mahira: Asadji please don't thank me. In fact it should be me who should thank you for accepting me into your life.

Asad looked towards her and this time they shared a passionate kiss. He kissed her to stop her from talking of such things. After the passionate, kiss Asad again join their forehead and said

Asad: Mahira hence forth jaan please don't say anything like this. I just want that we forget our past and start with our new life.

Mahira smiled at him and nob in yes. Asad then stood up from bed and hold Mahira's hand and they both went to the walk-in closet. Mahira just admires the things over there and Asad was leaning near the wall looking at her. She slowly walks towards the chair and sat on it which was facing the mirror and started removing her jewellery. Asad too came over there and lean behind her and helped her remove her jewellery.