I don't want to.

(F/C) - favorite color
(F/F) - favorite flower ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
CIA SAFEHOUSE E9, "DIE LANDEBAHN"
(Y/F/N) "Bell" (Y/L/N), (MI16, CIA, ETC.)
52.5200 N, 13.4050 E, West Berlin
March 20, 1981

☆☆☆☆

I huffed, closing my eyes as I leaned back onto Park. "It's going to be okay, I'm sure you just caught the Flu or something is all." Park pat and wiped my mouth with toilet paper. My throat and stomach burned as I threw up all of my dinner from last night. She patted my back and rubbed my shoulders. "No Park, you don't understand." I sighed out, opening my eyes to turn to her. "The morning we were in the kitchen, we had sex." Park laughed nervously, trying to dodge the chance of me being pregnant. "But there's no way-" I shifted from the toilet. "There is way, it was unprotected." All nervous coping mechanisms were gone at that point. She rubbed her temples. "But he's infertile.." 

"We don't know that. He's never been tested, has he? His ex-wife was probably the infertile one. God! I don't need this Park." Tears swelled up in my eyes. "I've gained weight and have been feeling sick every morning for a few days now. This is horrible. I even missed my period that was supposed to come a week ago." She stood up. "Okay. Listen to me, I'm going to go get you 4 pregnancy tests. 2 to take now just to be sure and 2 to use over time to keep track of when the two lines get darker if you're pregnant. If anyone asks where I went, I went to get us lunch because we're hungry." Park held out her hand, I grabbed onto it, standing up and nodding. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug before leaving and hopping in the car to go to the store. I sighed, sitting at Park's desk. Her papers were all neatly folded except one pile that had been recently worked on. On the right side sat a pack of open cigarettes and a lighter next to her work.

Footsteps crawled behind me slowly. To my knowledge nobody else was down here but me. Did someone creep into the safehouse. Slowly, I stood up as the person touched both my shoulders. Next thing I know, Mason was on the floor in a chokehold. "Oh my God! Mason, I'm so sorry I didn't know you were down here I thought maybe someone broke in because I thought everyone else was in their rooms or doing something else and-" I quickly stammered and stuttered until Mason cut me off. Mason smiled as I let go of him. "It's okay, Bell." He cut me off, standing up and brushing himself off. I scoffed. "That was stupid of me." He helped me off of the floor. "I said it's okay. Don't worry about it. Actually, I'm glad you have such amazing reflexes." He joked. I giggled at his comment.

Mason and I hadn't spent too much time together lately, and we haven't done anything romantic since I broke the news to him. He understands. And he's okay with it. He has to focus on David anyways, and him and his wife are trying to work things out. The only thing he didn't know, was what Park knew. That I might be pregnant. We spoke for a bit until Park quietly walked through the door with lunch and her purse in hand. "Shall we go eat in your room, Bell?" She ushered me upstairs. I nodded and turned to Mason. "Sorry, we're starving." He fake frowned. "Nothing for me?! Come on guys, I'm starving.." He jokingly rubbed his stomach and laughed. "Okay, I'll leave you guys to it." I smiled to him and handed him a burger and fries from the bag that Park picked up. He smiled back at us. "Thanks!" He was beaming, and we left to go upstairs as soon as he started eating. Park rubbed my back as I took the lunch from her, frowning. She opened my door and closed it behind us. The pregnancy tests shuffled in her purse as she pulled them out. Her boots clicked on the floor as she walked towards me. With every step closer I could feel my heart beating faster.

"Take a deep breath, Bell." She handed me the pregnancy tests. I nodded, unable to say anything. My hand shook lightly out of fear as I opened the door to my bathroom. My light bulb flickered for a few seconds as I pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet. I took another deep breath, trying to calm myself down. If I'm pregnant, I really won't know what to do. This is the CIA. I'm in the line of duty. This just can't happen. I used two tests and waited on the floor for them.
2 minutes passed. It felt like an eternity.
5 minutes.
8 minutes.
I had to stop looking.
12 minutes.
14 minutes.
15 minutes came rolling on me, and I practically sprung up from the floor, climbing up my sink to see the pregnancy tests.
My heart dropped to the floor and I swear it stopped beating.
Positive.
I picked up the second test.
Positive.
Both.
Positive.
2 Lines. On 2 tests, 2 separate brands. To make sure we didnt fuck up.