Chapter 31

[Tzuyu's POV]

Wah~ I'm so anxious to meet Jae's family! This is so nerve-racking!

"Tzu-?"

Do they know we're coming?

"Tzuy-?"

What if they don't know?

"Tzuyu-?"

What if I escaped without them noticing?

"Tzuyu-!"

But what if they think I'm a coward?!

"TZUYU!" I snap out of my thoughts, looking confusedly at Nayeon unnie. I gave her my 'what?' face, making her roll her eyes at me.

"I've been calling you for 5 minutes now! Anyway, I called to tell you we're here. Everyone left already, we're just waiting for you."

I widened my eyes, shi- so much for a first impression. I stand beside Jae, nervously holding her hand. I think she noticed, 'cause she gently squeezed mine reassuringly.

"They're inside, so count yourself lucky." She whispered, making me sigh in relief.

Jae lead us towards a— WTF IS THAT A MANSION?! "OMO! I never thought you grew up in a mansion!?" Momo unnie exclaimed, putting her snack down.

Jae Hwa shrugged, her cheeks dusting some blush. Making me glare at the peach unnie, "UnNie! DoNt maKe mY bAby bLusH!!" I say, possessively. What? She's mine. ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

Unnie just playfully roll her eyes at me. I humph, clinging on my lover's arm. "pabo." I uttered, successfully earning a soft chuckle from the person beside me.

Jae rubbed my head affectionately, making me blush a bit- but whatever. I'm anxious to see her parents. Following the maknae like ducklings, we were soon face to face with two people that has iNsAne ViSuaLs.

Suddenly, Jae detached her arm from me, instantly making me miss her warmth. She stood straight next to the people, before saying the words that made all of us (I think) lose our breath.

"Girls, this is my parents. Dad, mom, this is my members from TWICE." She introduced, "You know, the ones who've been raising me since I joined uncle's company."

I watch their eyes glance up and down.

Before the woman- Mrs Bae-ssi smiled at us, specifically me. "Annyeonghaseyo girls. Tzuyu-ssi, it's so nice to finally meet my daughter's fiancée!"

From the corner of my eye, i can see Jae paling a bit. I looked back at Jae's mom, unconsciously straightening my posture.

shite.

(Mom I'm getting married!
Get it? No? ok...)

Hullo gay- guys! I sincerely apologize for not updating in months. You see... I was having so many things on my mind these months.
Yknow, trying to fix my life and identity crisis every other night. While I do not promise to complete this book so soon, I'll try to update every now and then. this book was a new experience for me and I thank you for your support, Luv you guys 💜✨

- (author)