9.

When I looked over at Antonio and Harper on the bed, sleeping each their way. I tried sleeping beside Antonio, turning around so I could avoid the feeling of the two other people besides me.

Both of them were asleep, which made my thoughts go crazy. Why did I stand up for my father and lie? I'm not even sure, it was just something I was used to doing since I was a child.

Since I was a child, I had to confirm to other people that daddy wasn't in the mafia or a murder. It was so messed up, that he made me take care of his problems every time something happened, I was a literal child.

I got up and opened the door, leaving the door open. I walked out of the hallway, seeing Philip stand in front of a door, which I assumed to be Romeo's.

"Is that his room?—" I asked, hearing something break.

"What was that?" Philip whispered into earbuds, making me slightly nervous.

"Cameron, go downstairs and check," Phil said to the security guard on the other side across from us. The guard went downstairs, after a few minutes gunshots went off, making me flinch in shock.

Romeo's door opened up, he walked out with another woman by his side, she had some dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

"What's going on?" Romeo asked, looking over at me. Philip looked down the stairs and saw the guard drop dead on the floor.

"We're under attack, take her with you, Mr. De Carlo," Philip said, pointing over at me. Maybe it was the Russians or my father. My best guess was the Russians.

Romeo grabbed my arm and the other girl's, dragging me into his bedroom, locking the door behind me. He took got on his knees and put his hands under his bed, reaching out for something.

There was a bag, a very big one. He opened it up, taking one of the guns, the AK-47. Romeo put it in my hands.

"I trust you with it, Sienna, even if you betray me." He said. I loaded the gun. He took one of them to himself, nodding at me.

"Go downstairs with me, no matter how many are down there, kill them." Romeo spat, looking at me with no emotions in his eyes.

He took a bulletproof vest, tightening it around himself.
"You won't be needing one," Romeo said, I knew exactly why he said that.

No matter who it was, they came for me and my father's mafia. So they wouldn't stand if they killed me, and Romeo was in bigger danger than I was.

I didn't even care, I wished that he would die. I unlocked the door and looked at how the hallways were completely unsecured.

Then I felt a cold hand on my back, pushing me further down the stairs. I held tighter onto my gun, being ready to feel anyone. Then someone made noise from upstairs, Romeo and I looked back and then I got pulled back harshly.

That wasn't Romeo, and I knew that for sure. The person's hand tightened around my throat, feeling the gun against my head.
"Don't make a single move, Sienna." The man whispered, pushing my gun out of my hands.

That was Alex, he worked for my father. Romeo had his gun pointed against Alex, and then Antonio showed up as well, also having a gun pointed against Alex.

"Let her go, you motherfucker." Antonio spat at him, making Alex choke me harder.

"Be quiet, Sienna. Let me take you away and bring you to safety with your father." Those words made me want to cry.

"No, no I don't want to go back." I cried out, taking a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart," Alex said, Harper was running down to where we were standing, seeing the gun against my head.