Chapter 62

(Tora): It is like nothing can put you down....

(Y/n): I would say I am just lucky.

(Bardock): A little too lucky if you ask me.

(Shugesh): You know I think you should just relax for a few days I would say you have earned it.

(Fasha): Agreed and I am sure that tanya's kids would like to see you again.

(Y/n): Oh yeah (looks over at tanya) are they okay?

(Tanya): They are fine although they have been worried about you ever since you left.

(Y/n): I better get over to them now to not keep them waiting.

(Bardock): Make sure to keep one eye open until the fight against the king for he may try something fishy.

(Y/n): I do wonder if he actually will try something such as having people try and kill me in my sleep.

(Sasha): I have a hard time believing a few nobodies can just kill you in your sleep.

(Y/n): I know and if he does try and do that I will pay the king a nice little visit.

(Shugesh): Well if the entire planet starts shaking in the next few days at least we all know what would be the reason.

(Y/n): I will try to not ruin your sleep sugesh.

(Shugesh): Hahahaha! No need for I was waiting for the day someone would have the guts to hit that bastard's face and make it hurt.

(Y/n): Hey I know! How about I train each of you someday and get your all stronger.

(Bardock): I would not mind that.

(Fasha): Gladly.

(Tora): Sure but don't expect much from me for a while.

(Shugesh): I better expect to have a nice meal after each fight.

(Borgos): I don't mind but as tora said don't expect much from us besides bardock for a while.

(Y/n): I can easily take you all on so whenever you feel like training just drop by.

(Bardock): Well look at you talking how high and mighty.

(Y/n): Can you blame me though? Anyway I will head off now so see you guys some other time.

(Bardock): Alright just make sure to have a good amount of rest.

(Y/n): I will.

You zoom off into the air with sasha and tanya taking off after you.

(Fasha): At least now tanya's place won't be so quiet now.

(Bardock): Yeah.

Meanwhile with you as you suddenly start spinning around in mid-air and flying around with your arms behind the back of your head.

(Y/n): It feels so good to be back home!

You speed ahead a little and start zipping around as both tanya and sasha just look on.

(Sasha): I didn't think he would be this happy when he got back.

(Tanya): It may be a shit hole most of the time but it is still home.

(Sasha): Yeah.....I trust in y/n to makes things a little more relaxing around here.

(Tanya): (small laugh) As relaxing as a planet full of warriors can be.

(Sasha): As long as it is better than what it was years ago then I am all for it.

Sasha once again lets out a little chuckle as she notices you landing down just in front of her house.

(Tanya): I hope the girls are awake.

The two women land in front of the house as well and you all go into the house.

(Y/n): It is nice to have a normal roof above my head now.

(Tanya): First we need to get you a top because I don't want kali or terra to see those wounds you have.

(Y/n): You have a spare?

(Tanya): I have an few spare tops around your sizes from my younger days so you wait here while I do get a shirt.

Tanya heads off to find you a shirt which leaves both you and sasha standing in the middle of the living room in silence for a bit.

(Y/n):.......Would it really be that bad if those two saw this?

(Sasha): Haha, y/n they are most likely not used to seeing gruesome sights like that.

(Y/n): True....

(Sasha):.....You know I do wonder how luna and her family is doing right now.

(Y/n): Whoa are you really sasha? I didn't think you bothered about thinking of luna's well being.

(Sasha): Oh zip it.

You give her a little smirk as you head over to a chair and sit on it.

(Y/n): I am sure they are doing great with the whole cooler thing dealt with.

(Sasha): You know if you do become king, you might have to stay here for quite a while and won't be allowed to leave.

(Y/n): I heard from winter that king vegeta attacked planet glace with an army of saiyans so I am sure if that goof can go anywhere then I am sure I will be able too as well, I just need to tell people of my departure and hope that whoever is in charge is now an idiot that wants to do things there way.

(Sasha): Let's hope you don't put that trust onto someone like sonia.

(Y/n):.....You know I may do that out of curiosity-

(Sasha): No.

(Y/n): Haha, Don't worry I won't be that stupid.....

Sasha looks at you with a raised eye brow while you look at her with a goofy smirk.

(Sasha): I'm watching you y/n....

(Y/n): I would not mind that at all.

Sasha gives you a little smile as tanya comes back with a shirt.

(Tanya): Here you go y/n.

(Y/n): Thank you.

You take the shirt, stand up and quickly put it on.

(Y/n): Ahhhh it feels so good to have a nice warm shirt over me.

(Tanya): Now for a certain two sleepy heads.

A second later tanya stomps the ground which makes the house shake.

(Tanya): TERRA! KALI! GET TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW!

(Terra): GODDAMMIT I WAS SLEEPING!

(Kali): O-On the way!

The sounds of running feet can be heard as both terra and kali appear.

(Terra): What the hell do you want now you old hag-

Terra suddenly stops talking as she sees you.

(Terra):......No way.....

As terra looks at you with wide eyes, kali stands still for a few seconds until she slowly starts to approach you.

(Kali): Y/n?.....is that you?

(Y/n): Indeed it is, how have you two been?

Kali starts to quickly tear up as she gets close enough to gently wrap her arms around you.

(Kali): Y/n!

Kali starts to cry loudly while terra also heads over to you while sightly tearing up.

(Terra): Dammit......you worried the hell out of me....

Terra gets close enough to embrace you into a tight hug.

(Terra): It is good to see you again.

(A/n): Done and done, a simple little sweet chapter as I will not simply take a break and then head over to my other books so see you all next time!