The Extinction Dragon Announcement/Voting (ENDED)

Hey guys, how are all of you guys doing today? Good I hope. Well this is about my first fanfic I made since being on Wattpad, The Extinction Dragon. I am surprised it has gotten big as it has with 69K reads, I know you guys are going to laugh at that part, and almost 800 votes itself. I am just shocked to see how far my first fanfic has gotten and I have to say, thank you all for who have read, voted, commented, and supported this first fanfic.

Now the Announcement Part, no I'm not discontinuing this story. This fanfic has come a long way and I intend on forwarding this story more. I'm sure quite a few people have been unsure about fanfics with crossing dimensions. Hell, I have been unsure if crossing dimensions in this fanfic was the right thing to do, but I have seen people commenting how this fanfic was great or amazing to read and I thank those who have said that. I thank you, but once I have completed "Avatar the Last Airbender: Omnitrix Guardian," I will resume "The Extinction Dragon" during Season 4 of Highschool DxD, but the MC will be going to recruit more allies for the Interdimensional Alliance, but only three more gets added in for now and it will happen during the Kyoto Trip of Season 4.

Now the Voting part. This Voting part for the several new chapters will revolve around the meeting and recruiting the three new dimensional allies or just possible randomness. You, as the reader, will have three votes for allies and one for just randomness each and the top three allies and randomness will be shown in the newer chapters of "The Extinction Dragon." Now, vote away as "ally" or "randomness" and this will last for a while, maybe give it about a week or two for proper voting. For those who haven't read "The Extinction Dragon," read that story first then vote.

Here are the potential allies:

~GATE~

~How NOT To Summon A Demon Lord~

~The Testament Of Sister New Devil~

~The Rising Of The Shield Hero~

~Wise Man's Grandchild~

~Naruto: Shippuden~

~RWBY~

~Infinite Stratos~

~Lord Marksman and Vanadis~

~Utawarerumono~

~The Saga of Tanya the Evil~

~Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar~

~Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?~

~Soul Eater~

~Campione~

~Majikoi Oh! Samurai Girls~

Now those are the possible three allies and one randomness. Vote away my readers, followers, and friends! As always, thank you for reading, commenting, and voting. Have a good day or night whenever you are reading/voting on this. Ciao!