33

Next Morning. | Christmas

Kailani heard moving, making her eyes flutter open

She saw Kd standing in front of the TV, digging out a booty bite.

She shook her head, before flinching hearing music start blasting at full volume.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUU!" Kd screamed, as everybody woke up.

"Man shut the FUCK up." Joe threw a pillow hard at Kd, knocking him down.

"Bitch." Kd grabbed the pillow, hitting Joe with it as he laughed.

"Man get the fuck on." Ben put his head under the cover.

They had all fell asleep in the living room last night, after drinking hot chocolate.

"Merry Christmas pussies." Kailani smiled, stretching as she stood up.

"Man lay back down." Kentrell pulled her down, and she laughed.

"Babymama it's Christmas hoe get the fuck up." Kd threw the pillow at her and she groaned.

"Ima beat yo fucking ass Kelldrick Miller Jones, keep fucking playing." Lay sat up, and he gasped.

"Not the government you raunchy hoe." Kd rolled his eyes.

They all went to brush their teeth and freshen up, before going back to the living room.

Kailani lit her fireplace, passing everybody a metal stick.

"She wanna be white so bad." Joe blew smoke out his mouth as they passed a blunt around.

"Bitch Ima make you choke on yo words keep playing." Kailani pointed at him.

"Stop cussing like that Nene." Kentrell mumbled, and she waved him off.

"And this chrihmahhhh will beeeee! A very special Christmas for meeeee." Kd screamed, and Lay threw a marshmallow at him, and he caught it in his mouth making everybody laugh.

"The nigga who sing this lowkey look like Breezy." Ben said, looking at the video.

They all looked at the video, and Kailani gasped.

"Oh my fucking god no way." She laughed looking at the video.

"Next time I see that nigga I'm on his ass on god." Kentrell chuckled as they watched him sing.

"He sound good as hell though." Lay said, and Ben looked at her.

"I can sing too." He frowned, making everybody laugh.

"Whole time I been knowing this song, I never put it together that this was literally his voice." Kailani tilted her head to the side.

"Well it is a couple years old. Nigga look young as hell." Joe said.