𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"

Done- Chapter 19/ "This shouldn't have happen."

I could feel my walls tighten as he told me we were not done. I took a deep breath of air trying to calm all my senses down. My body was tired, but the need and the sensation, fill my senses and make me want to repeat everything again.

I pushed the pain awway to the back of my mind "Ok, what should we do next?" he moaned near my ear and pushed me towards the bed.

"Get on the bed, legs apart" he demanded while looking for something in the closet that was at his right.

I parted my legs, the area was a bit red and both of our juices were dripping down my thighs. Somehow all of this made me so much hornier, I badly wanted to touch myself.

"Hands up." Ares appeared in front of me, a blindfolded in one hand and ropes on the other.

Ropes

Blindfold

Definitely a dominant. Pain pleases him, ropes. Blindfold, not exactly sure.

I put my hands up and he took the thins ropes and tied them, not to tightly, around my hands.

After, he signaled to raise my head up and he took the blindfold putting it around my eyes. In seconds all my other senses were more heightened.

"I'm going to eat you out and after that I'll rail you. Okay?" his eyes were looking at me intensely.

"Okay" I nodded my head, looking a little desperate, but I couldn't help it my insides were tightly gripping nothing. It was aching to be touched and played with.

He chuckled, his face getting closer to my pussy "As if you had a choice." I was about to give him a piece of my mind, when I felt that warm wet tongue lapping all of my juices out of my pussy.

I threw my head back forgetting everything that I was going to say. My hips buckled wanting him to move from sucking my clit to my slit. "Oh my god, fuck." with my moans he sucked a bit harder.

My voice came out raspy with every moan my throat let it out. I was overwhelmed with all the pleasure I felt.

Out of nowhere two fingers where inside of me moving in out. My juices could be heard in the background since my moans were turning into screams.

His long fingers were hitting spots that not even my toys could imagine. My legs were starting to shake and my tied hands were trying to push his head more and more into me.

"No whore, get those hands back." He suddenly stopped fingering me and sucking my clit. I cried a groan came out of me.

He slapped my pussy making me moan and thrust my hips upwards. "Please!" I begged my eyes watery.