▪Chapter 1 (Acceptance to U.A.)▪

"Eeeeeeee~ The day has finally come! The day has finally come!" Hisako shouted with glee as her mother, Inko, handed her some toast.

     "Yes, it has, sweetie! I'm so proud of my little girl!" Inko said with pride glowing in her bright eyes. She was so happy that her daughter had been able to go into the dream school she had always wanted.

     Though it was expected, for her quirk was very powerful. She had an enhanced version of her mother's quirk. This mixed in with her father's fire breathing quirk, and she could attract things that absorb or release heat. This included humans or metal, conductors of heat or even fire.

     "I'm happy for you, sister," Izuku said with a bright smile as he strolled inside with his metal wheelchair he had since he was very young.

     Hisako ignored him and turned to her mother to chat. She had always been ashamed of having a quirkless brother. Then, he had an accident when he was older, so he had very limited movement in his legs. So, they put him in a wheelchair to possibly prevent further damage.

     Inko had never been ashamed of him, or thought of Izuku as the lesser twin, but she sometimes found it frustrating that Izuku was so damaged.

     Hisako squealed when she checked the time, "Oh! I best be going, Mommy! See you all after my first day at U.A!"

     Izuku waved her goodbye, but Hisako didn't spare him a glance. Instead, she kissed her mother's round cheek.

. o O o .

     "Alright, class, quiet down.... Quiet down!" The teacher, Mr. Aizawa shouted. He came prepared though, he brought his yellow sleeping bag. He could sleep through this as a Plan B if Plan A didn't work.

     Unfortunately, the class quieted down.

     Aizawa sighed, "Listen, today's the first day. You all will get to know each other, and then..... you can all.... I don't care what you do after that."

     Aizawa finished off with a tired blink, and zipped himself up in his sleeping bag remarkably well.

     Hisako glared at the lazy teacher before fixing her gaze on the male in front of her, Katsuki Bakugou. Or as she liked to call him: Kacchan.

     "Hey, Kacchan," she greeted with hearts in her bright, round green eyes. She had always liked the boy ever since they were young, but no matter what she did, the boy never reciprocated her love. That didn't mean she was going to give up, no. She was going to try even harder.

     Katsuki sighed, he had tried to avoid the girl, "Hey, Hisako." He said, forcefully putting on a small smile. His mother had told him to be kind to women, so this was him, trying.

     "Kacchan, do you know that I got number one on the entrance exams?" Hisako boasted for the whole class to hear.

     Her plan worked, soon enough, everyone in class 1A was surrounding her with awe. They each introduced themselves and their quirks. Hisako found them annoying, but she smiled through.

     "Wow, your quirks amazing, Midoriya!" Ochaco shouted with a wonderful smile.

     Hisako beamed, "Thank you." She said this like a 'I know it is' kind of voice, and Ochaco chose to shrug it off.

     As the day progressed, Hisako was really starting to make a certain blonde want to kill that day.

     "Hey, Kacchan! Do you want to walk home with me?" She asked in a sickening sweet voice.

     Katsuki grunted his answer. His annoyance so high already. When they had all introduced themselves, everyone knew Katsuki's angry attitude, and made sure not to mess with him. Though a few classmates persisted on being close friends.

     "So, Kacchan-" Hisako said as they were walking to her house. The day had gone by so slow to Katsuki that he wondered if time was making fun of him by slowly killing him. He was so close to exploding the girl. In fact, he had.

     "Stop calling me that annoying nickname would ya?!" He shouted, turning to the green haired girl with forest green eyes.

     The girl frowned, then tears pooled in her eyes.

     "I-If you w-wanted me to stop calling you that, you could have just said so!" She stuttered as she ran all the way home, balling her eyes out.

     Katsuki stood, so angry steam could have made its way out of his ears. He had said one. One. Sentence to her after dealing with her all day, and she runs home crying??

     The explosion could be heard for miles.

     Katsuki groaned. Why did she always need to be like this? He never understood, and he decided that he never will.

     Starting tomorrow, it didn't matter what his mother had told him to do. He was going to treat her like he did to everyone else.

     Well, at least that used to be the plan. Until Izuku made his way into the picture.

822 Words