Chapter - 36{Six Saints}

It's been a whole year since Velzard was born. In the whole year, Rimuru only meets Velzard twice and if you add their first meeting then a total of three times. If you are wondering why? The reason is that some 'annoying bugs' are disturbed Rimuru every time she tries to meet Velzard.

She didn't even meet Veldanava that much like before.

So she decided to visit her brother today because there is something that she wants to tell him.

"Hello, brother"

Rimuru said with a charming smile. Of course, she is in her adult form. She didn't want to look like a baby in front of her little sister after all.

"Hello, Rimuru. Finally, you decided to visit your brother" Veldanava said with fake anger.

"Hmm. Sorry, Brother but there is something that is bothering me for a while now." She said with a sigh.

She also misses her brother and little sister but those 'annoying birds'.

"What it is that is bothering you. Tell me!!"

Veldanava demanded but Rimuru remained silent. She didn't want to make her brother worried about her safety after all.

"Well, it is not like I don't want to but I don't know how to." Rimuru lied to him.

"Is that so then it's ok," Veldanava also didn't pry it any further.

"Well, I came here today because I want to meet Velzard and you,"

She said happily. At the Que Velzard also appeared in front of her after sensing her presence.

"Aww. Li'l Velzard you look so cute as always"

Rimuru said while hugging her tightly and rubbing her cheeks with her.

"You also look very beautiful Sister,"

A five or six years old girl with white hair and blue eyes said cutely. Velzard learns how to transform into her human form very fast. Even Rimuru was impressed with her.

'Well, thank you, my dear little sister"

Rimuru said with a small smile tugging on her lips.

"So, sister did you come here to play with me,"

She asked Rimuru with hopeful eyes. After seeing her like that Rimuru can't stand her cuteness and gave in.

"Yes,"

She said but then suddenly she senses some 'annoying bird's ' presence again. She looked toward Veldanava and judging by his reaction she can tell that he didn't sense their presence.

Thank goodness Brother didn't sense them otherwise he will be worried about me for nothing,

She thought in her head and gave a command to Ciel.

Ciel-San if you please,’ Rimuru said in her head.

<<Affirmative.>>

She heard Ciel's voice in her head and then she teleported far away to teach annoying birds some manners. Or maybe she directly kills them without teaching them.

Well, both work for Rimuru as long as they didn't disturb her.

"Ok then let's play tag," Velzard said happily and started to run.

"Ok,"

Rimuru said and started to chase after Velzard.

"Wait for me I also want to play"

Veldanava complained but it was already too late. After playing tag and some other games all day. Now both Rimuru and Velzard are sitting in the dining hall for dinner.