03 | familiar

(Y/N) ZONED OUT IN THE MIDDLE of Aizawa's small speech and before she knew it, the test had already started. Seeing everyone getting started with the test, she tapped her touch-screen wrists watch and turned them into gauntlets and the bands on her feet into jet boots.

- - - - - - - - -

50 METER DASH

(Y/N) was up against a yellow-haired boy with a black strike in front. He looked somehow similar to the famous pokemon named Pikachu. "Sup, I'm Denki Kaminari." He introduced himself with a flirtatious smile on his handsome face. "(L/N) (Y/N)." (Y/N) replied, mimicking his smile.

His eyes enlarged momentarily before speaking. "Good luck." She chuckled, "Same goes for you." Both of them prepared their stance before the time started. Her jet boots propelled her through the air, helping her reach the finish line.

3.08 seconds

"Holy shit! That was so cool!" Complemented Kaminari, just crossing the finish line. "Thanks, you did well too, Pikachu."

"...Pikachu?"

- - - - - - - - -

GRIP STRENGTH

The young inventor pressed the device on her palm. Thanks to her gauntlets, her strength is enhanced. "108 kilograms only?" (Y/N) frowned at the result.

"That's pretty badass if you ask me." A girl with chopped hair and, with what looks like, wires protruding out of the back of her ears. "Thanks. I'm (L/N) (Y/N) by the way."

"Oh, um... I'm Kyoka Jirou." She said, avoiding eye contact.

Silence fell between them.

'God I'm so awkward.' They both simultaneously thought.

- - - - - - - - -

STANDING LONG JUMP

Using her gauntlets and boots as boosters, (Y/N) passed the course easily. "Wow! You were awesome!" An enthusiastic voice said. She scanned her surroundings before her eyes landed on a pink figure.

"I'm Ashido Mina, you can just call me Mina." (Y/N) observed her from top to bottom. The majority of her body was pink, she was physically unique. "(L/N) (Y/N), you can call me anything you want. I don't care."

"Is that your quirk?"

"Can't say..."

"Have we met before? Your name sounds kind of familiar."

"I don't thi—"

"Let's be friends!"

"I mean, sure I guess."