eleven

Introducing Storm Xavier Garcia:
20-22 years old.
Sole heir of the Garcia Drug and Ammunition cartel.
A very deadly assassin
Overprotective over Lettie.
Loves Lettie very much and is emotionally very attached to her.
Hates the Romano brothers. Hates seeing any boys or girls around Lettie getting too close.
Plans to stay single till he dies because there's no chance of him moving on from the death of his fiancee. He could have fuck buddies, yes, but no place and time for love in his life. An angel around Lettie but a terrifying demon with his enemies.
Sexuality: bisexual

Onto the story.

"Stowmie!" Lettie squealed jumping off of Lucius' lap to run and go greet her best friend. Lucius only pouted sulkily.

"Hi baby." He greeted, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Hi!" She said in her adorable voice and Storm swore his heart and soul left his body.

Now having had dinner and being cleaned up, Lettie looked even more adorable.

The first thing storm had did after taking a shower at the penthouse was going to a good diner to shove a few cheeseburgers in his mouth.

"Hi storm, you hungry? We made lasagna." Athene smiled at him.

"Thanks Athene, but I already had dinner when I met up with a few of my friends." He gave her a tight smile.

The only person he felt really comfortable around, was Lettie. He felt obliged to be nice to her because ultimately, that's her kid in his arms and she could ban him from seeing Lettie whenever she wanted.

"Well, let me or any of the help know if you're hungry." She gave him a motherly smile as she stood up to leave the living room with Aries.

Aries took his daughter into his arms. Kissing her head, he gave her a little cuddle.

"Daddy and mommy are in daddy's office okay love? You come there if you want or need any of us." He instructed softly, waiting for her to reply.

"Otay daddy! I show stowmie all my dolls and cawrs and dinos and duckies!" She squealed, making him chuckle.

"You do that, princess Lettie." He told her in a teasing tone as he kissed her head once again.

Sitting her down on the couch, the parents left after Athene gave Lettie a dozen kisses. She could've done it with the boys too but they say they're way too grown to do that. Well at least Lettie let her do it. In fact Lettie loved it.

"Stowmie come Lettie show you, pwince luci, Dom Dom, Juli and attie new toys!" She excitedly jumped. She wouldn't ever forget her brothers or leave them behind. They were the most important no matter what. Storm was climbing up that list very fast though.

"Come on pwince luci let go!" She clapped her hands together and walked over to drag luci and Domenico behind her.

Her hand could only hold two of their fingers and that's it, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

The brothers stood up tall. Them and storm followed Lettie to her play room which was very grand and screamed her parents were more than loaded.

She had her own swing and slide set in a corner, a little sandbox too for when she felt like building sandcastles. She had a small racetrack built by Domenico himself for when she wanted to have a race among her cars with a big fancy box full of miniature cars-those were all custom made by the creators of the original cars-, a tea party setting where she forced her brothers to wear boy tiaras as she called them but Atlas was the unfortunate one who always had to wear a tutu with her.