Vulnerable

It could sound sadistic how much Levi enjoyed being rough on (y/n) and how he loved making her cry and delight himself hearing her whimpers but he made sure to hold her afterwards just because he didn't want her to feel as if he had just used her for his own twisted desires. It might be because of his background but he was not comfortable with women being used as objects, it affected him deeply even if he wasn't completely aware of it himself.

He cared for her and this was not the only way in which he tried to demonstrate it but it was certainly the most intimate one.

Would it sound weird to say that some things could be more intimate than intercourse itself ? Because the way she clung to him for dear life, dripping in sweat and other fluids, with her warm cheek flush against his chest and his hands curled up against her chest in a semi-fetal position like the most delicate vulnerable creature on existence just made him want to protect her at all costs, holding her tighter, brushing her damp hair away from her forehead and cheeks.

She seemed exhausted out of her mind but he was absolutely enamoured of that expression, even going to the extend of kissing her forehead while brushing his fingertips up and down her back, tracing the little dip along her spine.

His lips remained against her forehead slowly exhaling through his nostrils as both of them were slipping into unconsciousness with every second passing by.

" I love you. "

ווו×

Author's note: THE CLIFFHANGER IS WHICH ONE OF THEM SAID THAT !?! HUH !?! WAS IT HER ? WAS IT HIM ?
[laughs maniacally while running away]