Getting the Team Together

3rd POV

In the air is a private plane inside is Roman and four ladies Roman said "Okay, ladies, bring it in" He walks "Listen, I wanna make a toast" The ladies giggle "Come on" He sits next to one on the couch while another sits on his other side Roman smiles "Listen, I know a few y'all have already been to macau, but you have never seen the town till you've seen it through my eyes".

The girls look at one another "We got a penthouse suite with an ocean view that's gonna change your life" Roman looks at them "150-foot yacht with a helicopter pad" He moves a bit "Mm-hmm, safe to say, you about to have the time of your lives" A girl next to him said "No, you are" Roman laughs "Cheers" They clink their glasses together.

Meanwhile in Spain a pair of girls walking pass a red and white Ferrari as school kids look at the car while walking out form a money machine is Tej a person calls "Hey, Tej" He looks "Look at you, rolling in a Ferrari, pockets full of cash" The 2nd man next to him said "Yeah, man, you used to be all Robin Hood, sharing all the money you got".

Tej slowly smile Man points said "You know what I'm telling you, money changed you" Tej said "You're right, money has changed me" The men listen "I realised that money doesn't grow on trees" Tej walk over to his Ferarri "It rains from the sky" He press the button making the money shoot out money and everyone went to grab as much as they can.

C/n POV

I'm currently under Y/n car helping them lower the engine I call "Easy, easy" The engine gets close "All right stop it there" The engine stops a worker with me helps tighten the bolts for the engine together we slide out the hood closes I got up we all stare at Y/n fixed purple Toyota Celica I smile F/n walk to me said "Here".

He holds the keys I look at him "You start her up" I grab them and open the door enter the car I close it I put the keys in and start the engine, but it only makes a noise I stop then try again but it makes the same noise again I stop notice F/n start to frown I lean back then had an idea I reach into my shirt and pull out my ring I took it off and put it on I raise it to my mouth said "I know I always use you for races but please help me".

I grab the keys "Bring my cousin's car back to life" I turn the keys making the engine make the noise again I keep going as F/n frowns more "Come on, baby, come back" I was about to stop but suddenly the engine starts catching F/n and the workers attention shock I rev up the engine I smile "She lives" I laugh see F/n smiling more.

I turn the engine off I got out F/n hugs me said "Thanks for doing this" I hug him back said "Family helps each other" We let go F/n looks to the workers and said "I want to thank each and every one of you for helping my nephew to rebuild my son's car next paycheck will be double" The workers smile "Back to work everyone" So, they went back to the cars while F/n and I walk to his office we sit down smiling at one another.

3rd POV

Meanwhile in Hong Kong Gisele takes a dumpling bucket said "Thank you, it looks delicious" Han sits at a table watch her walk over Han smiles said "Nice" Gisele sits down in front of him said "I'm a citizen of the world" Han said "Ever thought about settling down, starting a life together" Gisele tilt her head ask "Aren't we doing that"?

Han stares at her ask "Are we" They smile at each other but then they hear a man talking Han notice a woman with some police walking behind her heading towards them he points as police arrive behind him so together Han and Gisele both pull out their guns and aim at the police making the woman and police pull their guns out as well.