Chapter Eleven: Deserve

---Nathalie’s POV---

“Who’s the white cat? Am I missing something?” I was so confused. Who was that?

“Chat Blanc. He’s the akumatized form of Chat Noir.” Emilie replied. 

“But we never akumatized Adrien!” 

“You don't remember it. It happened in another timeline, when you and Gabriel found out his identity.” 

“What? But why are you telling me this without hesitation? Should you be worried that I might tell them?” 

“You won't remember anything that had happened here if you came back to your body. The last thing you would remember is when he cataclysmed you, nothing more.” she explained.

“How are you sure that I won't remember it?” I was reassured.

Emilie’s face stiffened. By the looks of it, she’s hiding something from me. 

“I just know, okay? Don't ask anymore questions about it.” 

Now, I am more confused. Why doesnt she want to tell me? Is she hiding something? What more can she know? 

---Third Person POV---

Chat Ombre jumped roof to roof  to get to the Eiffel Tower. Once he got there, he started shooting Chat Blanc-like cataclysms everywhere. The citizens of Paris started screaming and running, trying to avoid his fires. 

“Ladybug, Chat Noir, help us!” One of the men in the crowd yeled. This immediately caught Chat Ombre’s attention.

“Chat Noir is gone, there's only Chat Ombre!” He pointed his fingers at the man that was running and managed to hit him flawlessly. The man that was hit stopped his tracks and screamed in pain. It didn't kill him though, it was like horrible pain continuously coursing through your body.

Everyone that was near the man started running faster to find a place to hide, fearing that they would get hit too. Chat Ombre just laughed at them like nothing was wrong.

---Meanwhile with Marinette and Gabriel---

"Adrien you can't do this!" She tried to reason with him before he left, but he just ignored it. She transformed into her superheroine identity, Ladybug. She then followed him out to the roof tops.

Gabriel was left there with Nathalie's statue. He still couldn't forgive himself for what he did. 

"I'm going to bring you back, love. You and our child." He promised.

Is he going to keep that promise though? He did the same to Emilie. He said to bring her back, and look where he is now, doing the same to Nathalie.

"Nooroo, dark wings, rise!" He also transformed into his alter-ego. He left a quick peck on the forehead of Nathalie's statue before leaving, also giving her a warm smile. 

---Nathalie's POV---

"He really loves you, more than me." Emilie's voice echoed.

"I doubt that." How could he love me more than his actual wife? I'm just his assistant that made a mistake that I can't fix this time.

"Are you as blind as him now?"

"I'm not, I don't know. It's just, hard to believe. I'm scared that if I do, it will just hurt me more and more."

“I understand your pain, but doing this will just hurt you even more than that. I was the same way at first..” 

“What do you mean..?”