ฅ Chapter 24 ฅ

POV Dream

As I open my eyes, the sunlight pouring out from the window causes me to wince before adjusting to the brightness.

Currently I'm on my back with a sleepy cat hybrid laying on my bare chest, trapping me on the bed with his light purrs and cuddling. The comforter fell halfway down the bed, most likely last night during our sleep.

I pull myself up and bit and adjust George with me so I'm leaning more comfortably against the headboard. I lightly trace circles on his back, looking over the dark marks littering his neck and shoulders, feeling a bit of guilt for being so rough last night. I smile at the memory though, happy that he's so clearly content and trusts me so much.

"G'morning" I hear him mumble sleepily below me. His eyes peak open slowly, pupils dilating back and forth to adjust to the light.

"Morning," My voice comes out deep, still tired from just waking up. I smile down at him as he yawns, an adorable squeak coming out as well.

I learned a bit more about George's cat traits last night, like when he accidentally bit my tongue and his sharp canines pierced me. Definitely would've been nice to know how sharp they were ahead of time. Or that being pet in certain parts of his tail will trigger different reactions, which I have to say was a joy to explore.

I feel George cuddle into me more, hiding his face under my arm as his tail lightly brushes and wraps around my upper leg. I move my hand up to start scratching at his head, right behind his ear of course.

His purrs become louder in response, also causing him to nuzzle into me more. I smile fondly at the sight of him being so comfortable around me.

"We should probably get up and get some food," I sigh as I retract my hand back to his back. His grumble is muffled as he keeps his face buried into the pillow.

"Or would you rather have Sapnap barge in here again?" I raise an eyebrow in his direction and wait a moment before he finally turns to sit up. I let out a chuckle before I notice him wince and immediately rush to help him.

"Ow," he sucks in a breath, "Everything hurts." I help him sit completely up, giving him a quick peck on his forehead before turning to stand up and put some clothes on. I reach over and toss him a pair of his boxers as well as one of my own hoodies before I slip on my own pants.

I look over to find him struggling to stand up, still not dressed in anything but my hoodie. I walk over to his side of the bed and give him support to stand, his legs shaking as he does so.

"This sucks," he huffs out, clinging to my arm. His ears fold back to hug his head in frustration.

"Not as much as me." I smirk at him before he uses one of his hands to shove me lightly, not enough to push me away though since I'm still being used as support.

"You're such an idiot," he spits out while getting completely flustered, a blush exploding on his face. This causes me to break out in a wheeze, he's getting embarrassed over that?! After the night we just had?!

"Okay okay stop laughing and help me!" He swats at me with his sweater paw. I help him get the boxers on before he decides it's enough clothing considering my hoodie reaches down to almost his knees.

I help him to the door, stopping for a moment before I decide to just pick him up and letting him wrap around me like a koala.

"Why'd you do that?!" He says, burying his face into my shoulder.

"It'd be much easier to get down the kitchen faster," I say before quickly giving him a peck on the side of his face. All of the sudden I feel his tail softly wrap around my arm where my hand rests on his lower back for support. My heart warms at the small gesture, knowing he's doing it while he's awake rather than when he does it subconsciously in his sleep to show his love.

As I make the trip down the stairs, carefully watching every step to make sure I don't fall, I hear an annoying laugh coming from the direction of the kitchen. I look up as I finally reach the bottom of the stairs and see Sapnap sitting at the counter with his phone out and directed towards use. Asshole.

"Wassup pissbaby," he says as we enter the kitchen.

"Snapchat..." I set George onto one of the back counters, he holds a confused expression as I pull away.

"So... I was wondering if you guys wanna join my stream today!" He gives me an evil smirk. I look at him skeptically.

"What's the stream?" I ask him, suspicious of the whole situation.

"Oh nothing, just an unboxing video for the packages I ordered last week." He grins, a knowing evil glint in his eyes.

"Y'know, I think I'd rather pass.." I say, immediately turning around to face George again. He's still sitting on the counter, hiding away in my hoodie as his gaze still remains on Sap. I tilt my head, about to question his expression, before I look over and see Sapnap holding up his phone and swiping through various photos of George and I together.

"Sapnap.." I say cautiously, waiting for his next move.

"If you don't join my stream, I'll post these on Twitter." He smiles at me sinisterly. I turn back to look at George, only to find him nervously looking at me and then back at Sapnap.

"I don't think we actually have a choice.." He says, his ears folding back on his head.

"Fine, we'll be in your dumb stream. Just as long as we're not in the frame of the camera." Sapnap immediately jumps out of his seat and starts marching towards his room.

"Uh huh, thanks!" He waves his hand quickly and is gone in an instant.

"I don't like where this is going," George says from behind me, causing me to turn around. His tail sways lightly behind him as his ears remain back on his head. It's times like these where I love how easy it is to read him, his features giving him away like an open book.

"I don't either, he's definitely up to something," I say as I open the fridge, trying to figure out what to make for lunch, as apparently it's already past noon.

"Would he actually post the photos?" He asks quietly, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Well, it's Sapnap so I want to say yes, but I don't think he would post the ones with your ears or tail.." I rub the back of my head as I go over my words, wondering if I sounded confident enough. I turn around to face George again, noticing his face seems more worried than before as I walk over to him.

"Hey, hey it's fine. He wouldn't do that." I reassure him softly, reaching a hand up to cup his cheek.

"Sapnap is our friend, there's no way he would cause any harm, he's just doing this for 'shits n' giggles'," I roll my eyes momentarily before looking back into his again with a smile.

He smiles back lightly and I peck him on the lips before turning back to the fridge. I really hope whatever Sapnap has planned won't turn out as bad as I feel it might.

(Word Count: 1286)

A/N: Totally don't remember anything I just wrote :]