Part 11

Y/n's POV

I had been about 4 months since we moved. We live in a small two story house with three bedrooms and two bathroom. Oh yea and me and Rafe are officially dating now. Saylah is about 7 months now. She got so big.

She talks a lot, well mostly babbles but she is very opinionated. She can finally crawl and stand. Not really walking quite yet but she's good.

It's nicer than I expected my first house to be so I was happy.

Saylah had her own room and the third room was just for storage.

When we had moved in I found out that my family wanted me to come and visit. So me and Rafe had been planning for a while that we would go and visit them.

Right now I was packing clothes for Saylah while Rafe packed our bag. Well mostly his stuff, other than the stuff he knew I would want.

"Ok I think we have everything packed for her." I said standing up.

"Alright, you just have to pack whatever else you need and then I think we're good." Rafe said.

"Ok, I'm gonna shower and then I'm gonna pack all of my stuff." I said.

"Is Saylah sleeping?" Rafe asked

"Yea she is, and she should sleep the whole night and through the flight. I don't think I'm gonna fall asleep. We have to leave by 3 and it's already 1 so we are gonna be tired." I said

"Ok, I'm gonna get order food what do you want?" He asked.

"Um, can you just get me a Alfredo bowl. Your going to The Wreck right?" I asked. He nodded tiredly.

"Ok, oh and a coke. That sounds so good right now." I moaned.

Rafe laughed and grabbed his phone while I went to the bathroom.

Once I was done with my shower I did my face and hair routine in my towel, before changing into sweat pants and a cropped band t.

I walked out of the bedroom to see Rafe on his phone.

"Hey baby, how was your shower?" He asked shitting it off.

"It was nice, did you order the food?" I asked him while sitting on the floor in front of the mirror.

"Yea I did, it should be here soon." He said.

I was brushing my hair and I saw Rafe looking at me through the mirror.

"Can I help you mister." I said smiling.

"Can I brush your hair?" He asked as his leg bounced in anticipation.

"Yea, do you wanna braid it?" I asked him.

"Yea, Wheezie taught me how to do it." He said sitting in our bean bag behind me.

He began to brush through my hair gently, trying his hardest not to hurt me.

He asked me for a comb to part my hair down the middle. When I handed it to him he looked at it funny.

"What is it?" I asked

"I've never seen a blue comb before." He said laughing at himself.

"It's my favorite color, I have to have a blue comb." He laughed with him.