Chapter 14

Important A/N at the end. Nothing bad :)

Bright panels flashed violently in my eyes blinding my view.

Then, a familar, loud voice came over the intercom.

"Misfit 1994 and Misfit #1996 have escaped.

If you find these highly dangerous misfits please report them to me, Mrs. Brunswick," the voice yelled.

Damn it they know.

Couldn't we have just one day in peace?

We couldn't be found  again because then I would lose him. He would lose me too and if that happened we would go insane. The two of us kept each other sane in this catastrophe.

Earlier in my time here, June showed me a hidden room.

It was the only place we could hide, we had to run.

"Shit. What the hell are we going to do? " Harry cursed.

"We have to hide and I know just the place but there's a catch. June has to help us."

"As long as we end up together it's fine," he sighed placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"June?" we whispered.

"What do you need, Mavis?" she groaned popping up out of the corner. It was like she watching us the whole time.

"Well we need to get in that secret space of yours," I told her putting the emphasis on we.

She never liked Harry too much.

June somehow mysteriously knew that we would meet just like everyone else did.

People thought we were a match made in heaven, well definitely not heaven.

Even if we weren't a match made in heaven at least we were a match made in hell.

June pranced down the hallway like a giddy little girl. She scared me even more this time.

She was on the verge of complete insanity because I'm sure no one was that happy in a mental institution.

Once again we came upon the bright panel of flashing numbers.

June quickly punched in a code as we waited for the door to open.

"Here you go you two," she stated with a slightly creepy smile.

As the brick door closed behind us we searched for two old guard uniforms.

The baggy jumpsuits were either ripped or stained with reddish brown substances.

We still took them anyway even if they weren't in an ideal condition.

We unzipped our old jumpsuits leaving us freezing cold in our underwear.

The both of us stared at each other eyeing each others body's.

His body was covered in tattoos that told a story. He was like a mystery himself and I just couldn't solve him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

She was even more beautiful when that jumpsuit didn't hide her curves.

My eyes wandered across her  beautiful body as she stared at me.

She was beautiful like an angel

and I was the devil in disguise.

"You are so beautiful," she blurted out loud.

"And you are too," I replied back.

"You are a living angel you know," I stated.

"You are one too," she admitted.

"I'm not an angel. I'm more like the devil," I sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I still think you are one ," I told him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was living in this hell but with a beautiful angel.

His name was Harry.

He informed me that he was no angel but I still thought he was.

When we were done zipping up our disguises, Harry reached to open the latch.

"Shit," he groaned.

"What?  You can't open a door?" I cried while laughing  hysterically.

"You try then. I swear that bitch locked us in," he whined.

Of course when I tried to turn the knob on the wall it wouldn't budge.

And that's when I knew we were in deep trouble. We were stuck and someone was bound to find us.

They would search the whole damn world if they had to.

Hi.

Please forgive me for not updating. Sometimes it's hard to think of ideas. I just got back from my grandparents and I was there since Friday.
That's still no excuse.
I hope you guys continue reading.
Please keep commenting it really does motivate me to write  more.
On a happier note, I'm on spring break so you'll be getting a few more updates.
Also, I've been reading Hustler by -daddykink and it's really good.
If you wanted a fanfic to read then you can try that one.  Some people may not like it though.
This is a really long author's note.
Anyways, hopefully your Monday is treating you well. :)