Chapter- 12

Chapter- 12Chapter- 12 (Sakyanagi's POV)(But uh third person narration)

Hurdle race was done, and now it was time for the Cavalry battle to commence. Arisu seated herself and put her cane on her lap.

Put on a good show for me. Ryuuen.

It was first year boys who were going to compete first. This was the last team battle between the Red team and White team.

Once the signal went off the A/D coalition closed their distance rapidly between them and their opponents. They were divided into two parts, Class D went against C and Class A went against B. But . ..

"Hey, hey don't give that look. Go beat them up first." A boy with long blonde hair tied into a pony sat on the top of his group.

"What?" Kanzaki was perplexed by the response. None of the Class B units engaged aggressively. Except one . .

"What are you saying, Hashimoto? Engage your units." Katsuragi said, losing his temper.

"Go ahead, Kanzaki, this is your only chance. Once you take down Ryuuen I will come to haunt you."

"Let's go." Kanzaki ordered his units away from Class B and got ready to charge at Class C.

It might seem like a better strategy to eliminate Class B units first to avoid an ambush in future. However, Kanzaki had witnessed the strength of Class C before it was better to aid Class D in their fight instead.

Katsuragi, bewildered by the situation, chased Kanzaki towards the C/D fight.

For a moment Ryuuen found himself surrounded by nearly eight units at once. His smile faded and he made a slightly distressed expression.

"Fufu. This will be fun to watch."

However, the next moment he suddenly turned towards Sakayanagi and his smile returned even wider and more disturbing than last time.

Ryuuen remembered his meeting which took place days before the sports festival. He was taking an evening stroll through the school alley when the guy suddenly showed up.

"Yo Ryuuen." Hashimoto interrupted him.

"What the hell do you want with me?"

"Nothing much, wanted to chat."

"Speak."

"You cancelled our meeting the other day without notice, but nevermind that. I will get straight to the point, Sakayanagi is planning to play with you soon."

"Do you have your phone with you?"

"Huh? No, why?"

"So you're telling me this without her knowing huh?"

"... Yes." If Hashimoto had brought his phone with him he would run the risk of getting tracked using the GPS system the school has available.

"Kukuku, you don't need to tell me that. If she wants to attack me then let her come at me, your warning just spoils the taste of it."

"You are twisted in the wrong way."

[Back to the present]

"Stay out of this," Ryuuen commanded Katsuragi, who was about to attack.

While the other horsemen of the A/D coalition kept their distance they still targeted Ryuuen.

"Sudou, was it? When I stepped on you earlier it looked quite painful."

".............."

Sakayanagi couldn't hear them from this distance. But, she had an active imagination. It was easy to guess what Ryuuen was trying to do there, he didn't appear to be panicking even in a situation like this and was carrying out his act perfectly. Too perfect.