Chapter 98

Giyu POV
It's been two whole weeks since (y/n) and I went to the beach. Two whole weeks since the first time I tried to propose.

I hope I didn't worry her, or make her upset. But why is proposing to her so damn hard?

Everytime I try to do so, a phone rings, or we're interrupted by someone or something else.

And I was starting to get really irritated by it. A lot.

Today I was going to try again, but it just wasn't my day. I tried to give (y/n) breakfast in bed, but I ended up stubbing my toe on her door and so the food went flying. Some of it ended up on the floor, the other bits landed on my beautiful girlfriend.

She felt more worried about my throbbing toe than the mess in her room.

Even after apologizing and her easily forgiving me, I still felt guilty so I decided to clean it up and then make her coffee.

Which also ended up in me making it way too hot and her burning her mouth.

Even after all of that, she still forgave me and said it was fine. She thought it was cute that I was being so clumsy, but I just felt embarrassed.

"Giyu? Are you ready to go?" She asked as she grabbed her things.

I stood up and grabbed my wallet.

"Yeah."

We were going out for today as (y/n) had the day off from work. I was taking her out to spoil her because of how bad I felt for making the morning rough.

"You know you don't have to buy things for me in order to apologize. It's really fine, I have days like this all the time!" She smiled sweetly and wrapped her hand around my arm.

"I know...just let me. I'll feel a lot better after."

(Y/n) let out a hum and stopped abruptly which made me stop to face her.

She looked as if she had seen a ghost, and a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly as I wiped the tear.

"I just...had another memory.." She trailed.

I felt my eyes widen at her words. We haven't had memories for the longest time, why now?

"What...? What happened in it?" I asked.

She shook her head, her soft hair brushing against my skin as she placed a hand to her head.

"I didn't see much...more of just the feelings conveyed. Whatever happened made me feel really sad."

My heart tugged at her words, I have no idea how much the feeling hurt as I didn't experience it. My only question was why is she getting memories again all of a sudden?

It didn't make sense, they stopped when we both remembered who we were meant to be. That night on the ferris wheel, it was the last one we shared.

"Do you want to go back?" I asked cupping her cheek.

She opened her eyes and waved her hand.

"No! No...I want to spend the day with you and not feel sad all day. Don't let me ruin it."

I chuckled and embraced her for a moment.

"As if I didn't already ruin today."

(Y/n) playfully hit my chest.

"You did not."

I placed a chaste kiss on her forehead and lead her into the shops.

"Sure, whatever you say."