𝟏𝟐✧ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

( CHAPTER TWELVE!
memories that show
everything. )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

There Carmen stood, staring at Anakin in what is known as fear. Her rosie-red cheeks could be seen by anyone that looked her way since her skin was so pale. With a wild heartbeat, the blonde had to sit down quickly before she'd pass out. She seemed to be doing that a lot more than she did in the other world. Maybe being here caused her anxiety to peak? At least, that was she felt.

"Uhm, can we sit down somewhere? I can't do this standing up, I might fall over." Even though she let out a soft laugh, it wasn't a funny situation.

Anakin nodded, understanding that whatever she had to say must've been huge and very important. He follows after her as she takes the lead to find a place they could sit without their most hated thing getting all over their clothes.

Carmen took a seat first and Anakin followed after. "This is going to be a long story. It'll be even longer if I explain everything thoroughly. Could I show you my memories? I don't know how to do that, but maybe you could help?"

"Of course. But, only force sensitive people can do this, how could you possibly?" Anakin asked, eyebrow raised.

"Because, I am force sensitive, Anakin. I'm sure you've felt it within me before. How else do you think we have this bond between us?" Carmen sighed as she tried to think of a way to show him everything. It'd definitely take a lot of power on her end.

Anakin didn't look away from her, "I had a feeling you were. And although I hate to say this since I'm very impatient, I'm sure you'll show me what I need to see."

An idea suddenly pops up into her head that she had seen in other movies. Maybe it could actually work. "Give me your hands." She grabs ahold of them once he holds them out towards her and puts her long skinny ones into his huge ones, before putting them on her cheeks. "I'm going to try something, bare with me, okay?"

Carmen closes her eyes, taking in a deep breath as she tries to think about the day she had gotten here. Flashes of what she assumed was different memories swam throughout her mind and finally, she finds the one she's looking for.

"She's right. Maybe we could play a game of volleyball?"

Anakin and Carmen were currently stood in front of the memory, seeing everything. She didn't want to relive this, due to seeing her friends all happy and her being in a bad mood. That was the last time she saw them and she was being a Debby Downer.