Act II - Chapter 1 [Relations]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

"Uggh... My head hurts..." Kushida Groaned After hearing some of my explanation regarding the results of the recent Island exam

"You okay?" I asked trying to sound worried.

"Thanks for the concern. But since this is your fault in the first place then I'm taking it back"

Currently, we were on a secluded area on the ship. It was also the middle the of night for some reason.

Kushida pestered me to explain what happened on the island for the results to be what it was.

Class C getting no points at all followed by class A - which was expected by many to take first place - with mere 70 points as their score. Class B followed, led by Ichinose taking second Place. And then finaly, Class D: a class branded as defectives of the school.

To be Honest I'm kinda surprised myself. Why you ask? Well that's because the other classes are much more of a threat than I expected.

Say for example: Ryueen of Class C using the same tactic as I did. Assigning a fake Leader of the Class.

In my case, I made Kushida the supposed 'Leader' - key card in hand to make it much more convincing - when I was the leader all along .

Similar to me. Ryueen made it seem like he was the leader by intentionally revealing himself to Horikita a certain night ago.

Well if I didn't convince Horikita to write my findings, then Ryueen's plan would have surely worked.

Giving The other leaders to class B was also a good thing in the end. Since having Class B - pardon, Having Ichinose: the leader of Class B my ally would prove useful.

That would also damage Class A And C, so that was perfect.

"Well you were the one who asked me to explain to you. So it's partly your fault I gave a logical answer which would surely not work

"For the record I asked you to Explain. Not Break My Mind with all this 300 IQ shits" she retorted

I don't know what she's talking about but I'll let it pass since I don't wanna ruin the mood.

It's already been months since the incident with Kushida. And to me, that incident's what made Us Closer.

Which is kinda Funny since I literally Blackmailed her ( after she Blackmailed me Lol )

Well maybe that was for the better. Like a Hostage Falling in love with her Kidnapper. Or Two lovers finding out they were related. Weird things tend to happen in this Weird World

This would be a good time to laugh at her tho...

"Well, there were a lots of things I did but you get gist of why We got First Place"

"Yeah but there's something bothering me" she paused looking at me "why the fire again?"

Ohh right. I forgot to explain why I did that. Technically that was just a test....

"Well... I honestly just did that so I could test the school."

"Test the what now?"

"Well not Really a test but more of a Gamble" I started to explain which Kushida listened attentively to

"Remember in the early days where we were trying to crack the S-System" I asked her to which she nodded "don't you Find it weird that when you guys asked the Senpais, they tend to give a vague answer - actually no they didn't even give an answer remember"