chapter 21 :- past

Justin was standing in the living room regretting shouting at Christina. It was not his intention to do so. Christina was like an angel of the house whom he had to protect at all cost. What if he looses her the way he lost her?

After some time, he decided to go and check on her. As he was going, someone patted his shoulder. he looked back to see Aidan.

"what happened? Anything wrong?

" don't know. I feel sad"

Aidan aware of what was in his head, he insisted Justin to follow him.

"where are you going?"

"you want to see Christina? I know you feel sad about shouting at her."

as they went inside, they were shocked to see the condition of the room.

"what the hell happened in the room"

the room was messy. The cushions were on the floo. It looked as if the room was hit by a hurricane.

" seems she was very angry! Look at the condition of room"

" I never knew she was like this."

" it's teenage life we feel so many emotions and even if we try to control, it's impossible. ", Aidan sat next to her brushing off the tears on her face.

They all were trying to protect her not knowing she was deep down hurt by their actions. Scolding unecessarily, curtailing her freedom, asking so many questions were things which could effect her mental health. No one likes to be tamed by others.

"you know why I did this right?"

"I know Justin but she is unaware of such things. She is new and too innocent to understand what is going on. Look at way she was shouting at them but she didn't know who they were. She got so scared hearing the word of Mafias. Didn't you see the day when the bully thing happened? She was so terrified. It might be easy for us as we have been facing it for ages but it's difficult for her. You need to accept it and think before doing anything.

He stopped for a while and said.

"I know you can't forget her but you should understand that Christina is the most important person now and we need to take care of her. You shouldn't do anything that makes her hate you more."

He left the room while Justin sat on the bed looking at her.

" I don't want to hurt you. I want to protect you. I can't loose you"

He held her hand while patting her head with other.

" I am sorry."

" I may not be the best brother but you are a world to me princess. Don't leave us."

At 3 am.

Christina pov

I woke up feeling thirsty. I went to the table to take a glass of water to drink. Wait! I remember throwing my pillows all over my room but how is it so clean?