Chapter 47

They had already left the ship and returned back to the academy.

It was a day before graduation. The seniors were nervous but excited as they will finally be freed. The student council also took part in helping the staff team to touch up for the graduation ceremony.

Diplomas were labelled and set in their supposed places to give out. Chairs were set up for the parents of the graduates and teachers were preparing their speeches and congratulations. It was chaos but they managed to complete the task.

They were exhausted from helping out and tried to sleep for the night, although it was quite impossible for Charlotte as she will be one of the people graduating tomorrow. However, the trip did ease her mind before the upcoming graduation.

-

It was the day of graduation, Charlotte didn't sleep a wink as she was energised the whole night. It was fortunate how she still had the energy for the rest of the graduation ceremony.

The seniors all had convocation sets on. Parents were sat separately in front of the stage while the seniors were somewhere beside.

The head mistress first gave a speech,

"Greetings Parents, thank you all for gathering here to witness your children graduate from Xiezuo Academy. I am proud of all the students that stand here today graduating. Each of them had to go through many different difficult trials to get to here today. Now, I will let the vice principal to start her speech."

-

After many different speeches, students started going up the stage one by one receiving their own diplomas and going back down. It was finally Charlotte's time to receive hers, she stood up and head up stage.

Once she head up, she looked down and saw the Alpheus family, Mabel, Damon and Ain. Her friends all had smiles plastered on their faces while the family just stared at her with a neutral expression.

She received her diploma and the head mistress gave her a hug. The head mistress was proud and somewhat sad at the same time as one of her favourite students would be leaving the academy but glad as she has came this far.

She went down and students started following up to the stage. Once everyone was done receiving their diplomas, they all gathered up into the assembly main hall to sing the academy's anthem and pay their respects.

After all was done, people went into their own separate friend groups to have one final hug in the academy. Charlotte had many of her disciples come up to her embracing her emotionally, they wished her the best of luck and so did she.

A lot of hugging later, Charlotte was free from the groups and went to her own private one where Huston and Ain were waiting. The trio had finally finished school and had a group hug then a three way high five to finish off.

The ceremony ended peacefully and successfully. Although they finished their classes at the academy, some stayed to either help cleaning up or just get ready to go back home.

Charlotte, was one who stayed back to pack. Asher had already gone home with the Duke Alpheus as he already finished packing awhile ago when she was on her trip.

She was going to stay in the human realm for a bit before she returned back to the god realm. She still wanted to enjoy her time here.

It was the next day and Charlotte had gotten ready and packed up all her things, she first bid farewell to the head mistress and had a small conversation with Ain. Making sure she would meet him daily when they both had time like genuine lovers. After that, she hopped onto the carriage and went back to the Duke Alpheus estate. She was greeted by the maids, butlers, the duke, the duchess and Asher. Emilia was not there as she was still attending classes in the academy.

She had gone into her room and saw piles of letters on her desk, she unpacked and tidied up her room then went to check the mountain of letters. They were a bunch of marriage proposals and tea party invitation.

This many letters in two days? Also do they not know I have a lover.

Charlotte sighed and started declining the marriage proposals, she did browse through the tea party invitations to check out who invited her though. To her surprise, Lilith White still had the audacity to invite her. This time, she accepted the invitation. There would be a motive to this invitation right? Unless she just wanted to make up which is probably unlikely. The tea party date was held two days later, meaning she would have enough time to pick out a trending outfit.

Charlotte just wanted to rest for the entire day as she was exhausted. She jumped onto her bed, she missed the nostalgic feeling of the soft bed and dozed off.

It was the next afternoon, Charlotte was sitting in her private tea party room reading a book while sipping on tea. She also had some cakes and desserts.

After awhile of relaxing, she decided that she was gonna go to the capital to buy an outfit. She wore a plain dress and a money pouch in her hand and walked to the capital.

It was near winter so the weather was chilly, the fashion trend going around was fur coats. She went to a boutique and picked out a baby blue fur coat. It was fit for occasion, it was pretty and elegant. She paid for the it and went back to the Duke estate.

She then picked out a white dress to match with the baby blue fur coat and cute white sparkly dangling earrings. She hung the outfit in her closet for tomorrow.

She went to the library afterwards and enjoyed her time reading different varieties of books.