23.

Pierre's P.O.V.

I woke up in a wonderful mood at 7AM. I showered, did my regiment and trimmed my stubble before gutted dressed for the day - Armani for the day: polo T-shirt, trousers, shoes, belt. I took Cartier hand watch and sprayed my cologne on my neck and wrists, being all set. 

(Mr Morales for you.)

I took my phone and went to my baby girl as she has a surprise to get and class to get going to

Smile formed on my face as I saw Biscuit laying nearly on top of my angel, who is wrapped and tangled in pastel yellow covers, sleeping soundly. Velvety, lustrous, dark blonde hair is messy, pooling on pillows in ocean of gold. Dewy, silky skin glows beautifully as sunbeams highlighted her angelic face. 

I sat next to my sweetness, leaning down to her level, caressing her cheek gently. 

"Bonjour, ma belle princesse."- I whispered lovingly to my daughter, kissing her forehead. (Good morning, my beautiful princess.) 

Vivi turned on her side and made the cutest snuggle into me, laying her pretty head on my lap. I moved her stunning hair off her comely face and kissed her cheek a few times, smiling happily as she gave me dazzling, sleepy smile, liking the treatment. 

"Bonjour, papa."- spoke softly my darling with a smile, turning more to face me better. (Good morning, daddy.) 

"Es-tu prêt à commencer la journée, mon petit papillon?"- I wondered contentedly, chuckling as my pretty koala cling to me cutely, hugging me tightly. (Are you ready to start the day, my little butterfly?) 

"Oui, papa."- chirped my sweetheart delightedly, beaming with positivity. 

"Mais tout d'abord, j'ai une petite surprise pour toi, mon amour."- I stated warmly, loving to pamper my gorgeous treasure, and she gasped winsomely, light blue eyes glowing with excitement. (But first of all, I have a small surprise for you, my love.) 

That was all it took for her to do her regiment quickly, radiating pure joy and thrill, warming my heart to no extend. She picked dusky rosy-pink dress with suitable shoes. I brushed her long, shiny, dark blonde locks and left it loose for the day, taking a rosy scruchie with myself just in case her hair stars to get in her way. Vivi took Fuzzy and Biscuit's muzzle was kisses by her before she was good to go.

I held my sunshine's little, soft hand as we went downstairs to the lounge, where small surprise is waiting for my preciousness. 

"Lapin!"- chirped in ecstasy my baby girl, dashing to the flower arrangement, making her brothers and I chuckle. 

The bunny is much bigger than she is, but it doesn't make her joy any less genuine. She clung to the bunny, hugging it, looking so damn pure and sweet. The sight of her angelic smile, twinkles in her vivid, light blue eyes and genuine happiness are all I will ever need.