chapter twelve

Maki POV

I'm walking back to my apartment since i got out of the university pretty late.

I take shortcut, and earlier i'm looking at the road and there's no car passing which unusual

On my way i saw an giant creature on the end of the way.

Of course i got scared maybe it's a ghoul, i take out my phone and i open it, earlier since kaito is always texting me i gpt mad and turn it off.

Once i open it, i saw kaito's text so many texts and miss calls telling me that i should not go home.

I look at the news and it was a ghoul, not just normal ghoul, but the owl one.

I never really believe that ghouls is real but now i'm my eyes i saw an actual ghoul.

I saw someone. No people attacking the ghoul, and one really took my eyes.

It was an albino boy, he have reflex, and he's so fast, he's enjoying attacking the ghoul, like an psychopath.

But i remember the meeting earlier, that the gemblin is still alive.

'Kokichi is alive''An albino boy that work under the goverment.'

Theyvall working eachother, and the ghoul limb got cut off by the gemblin.

That gemblin really change. And so this is how they kill ghouls.

Kokochi POV

You know i'm not an heartless person, i'm still getting sad when i kill some ghouls.

I know not every ghoul is evil, the owl didn't even attack on the past, so why did we do this?

He's living and running an coffee shop.

Once mr. Shinohara report that the owl is dead, they all cheers even i can hear the other squad cheer.

While i'm staying on my place, and pray for the owl.

But then something just flew and land on us,  the place filled with smoke.

And when i look inside the smoke, it was another owl, there's two of them?!?

"There's 2 of them"

"I suspected as much"

I look at the eye of the ghoul, it's an one eye, just like that kaneki dude i bump and thief.

"One eye!"

I hear mr. Shinohara said, the ghoul's ,  transforming and once it finish transforming.

It smiled... It smiled at mr. Shinohara and attack them. All of them.

They didn't get a chance on that creature, i didn't call it a normal living things just like normal ghouls

I'm so weak, i didn't protect mr. Shinohara. I let that creature attack him.

I let my fear take me, it's a familiar feeling. Just like on the killing game. That creature look at me.

My fear is all over my head, i'm going to die. Just like how i die on killing game.

The creature screech on me and it's going to attack me.

I can't move my body, i'm so fucking stupid, and weak. move!

Instead of dodge it, i just close my eyes and ears like a child. The fear is letting me die once again.

I'm expecting an impact on me but it didn't come.

Once i open my eyes. it's mr. Shinohara blocking the attack, and he have the currage to smile while in pain.

Why are they doing this, why are they sacrificing themselve for me, all my people i love dies.

I don't want to expirience this anymore, i want to let my voice out, and fight for them. protect them.

"Shinohara san?"

My body is reacting on their own, i'm trying to reach to shinohara san, but them he cough out blood and fall down.

Infront of me, just like my friends, dying infront of me.

I swear to my self that i should protect shinohara san, but why is he the one that protecting me?! Why they always sacrificing themselves to me.

The only person i trust and my father figure shinohara san, is lying on the floor while blood coming out of his mouth.

Just like that my mind is just focusing at shinohara san.

That creature trew me on the pipes but i don't care, i only want shinohara san.

It's my fault always my fault,  that creature is about to attack shinohara san.

I have to protect him, he's the only person that cares about me, please let him live, don't kill him.

I ran and ran towards shinohara san but because of the injury earlier when that creature trew me, my feet got injured.

When i almost trip, i look at shinohara san and i saw in my eyes that creature stab him.

That thing stab shinohara san, infront of me. I see it infront of me, i'm starting to hyperventilation,

And scream on top of my lungs, take anything to me but not shinohara san, he's the only person i have and understand me.

That snap me, i have to protect shinohara san no matter what, even it took my own life.

I calm my self and stand up with the support of jason, and take one of my knifes and trew it on that creature.

And when that creature's attention is on me, i trew all of my knife on them.

I  ran while still having support from jason and swing it to that thing, but i don't have a strength to swing it hard.

I fell down and that thing trew me away again, and that even laughing.

No matter what i have to protect shinohara san, i look at shinohara san and that thing still have their hands on shinohara san.

No matter what, i have to protect. Shinohara san. I ran towards on that creature again and swing jason

But that creature keep trowing me away.

I keep trying and trying, but i'm weak, i'm weak. I just want to protect him. I don't want to lose him yet, i have to keep on going if i don't he's going to die.

(Hello sorry of late post here you go, I DIDN'T CRY WHILE MAKING THIS, IT'S JUST SWEAT GOING DOWN ON MY CHEEKS)