Wattpad Original

PERFECT ILLUSION (& THE SERIES) IS BEING PUBLISHED

Hey guys! I have an exciting announcement! 'Perfect Illusion'& the ENTIRE Perfect series will be published by W by Wattpad Books!

This is so exciting as this was the first series I've ever worked on on Wattpad and it has brought such amazing joy to so many readers which nearly 160 MILLION reads combined! INSANE!

The first instalment, 'Perfect Illusion', will be published as an ebook and the rest of the series will be published in physical copies in anticipation for the 'Perfect Addiction' movie!

Here are the on-sale dates for the ENTIRE series:

1. Perfect Illusion (ebook)- 21 September 2021

2. Perfect Addiction - April 2022

1.5. Perfect Ruin - Winter 2023

3. Perfect Redemption - Fall 2023

Here is the new blurb for Perfect Illusion:

When her parents' company fails, Alex Woods finds herself at the mercy of billionaire Harry Kerrington, who will bail them out but only at a cost. That price? Alex must agree to be engaged to Harry's playboy son for a period of three years. Three years to put her life on hold. Three years where she has to pretend. Three years she won't get back . . .

Daniel isn't happy about the arrangement, either. But he's willing to make it work, to prove to his father that he's ready to run the company. And when the sparks do more than fly, Daniel will do anything to prove to Alex that he's worthy of her, that he's changed his ways. Except she doesn't know if she can ever trust him, or her heart—both of which have betrayed her before . . .

Perfect Illusion is the first book in the Perfect Series from Claudia Tan, and this steamy new adult romance from the Wattpad superstar will take your heart for a ride and never let go!

I'm so incredibly STOKED to share with you this new version of 'Perfect Illusion'! Here is a little taste of what I've changed so far:

1. More Daniel and Alex banter moments

2. Sex scenes are spicier (no more fade to black scenes like the original!)

3. More Simon and Cara scenes

4. Lots of drama! Lots of heat! Lots of fun!

The entire book was rewritten from scratch to accommodate all the new changes & my current writing style, while still retaining the essence of the original version. This ebook version is slightly different than the Wattpad version, so I do recommend you checking this one out in preparation for the PUBLISHED version of Perfect Addiction, where Daniel and Alex make a couple of appearances there too!