23

~ Samuel Zane Carson ~

" Zane? " Spade walked over into my office room while I was working. Spade is my beta if you forgot about him.

" Yes spade " I said without bothering to look at him.

" I am hurt bro not even looking at me " He said while sitting on the chair.

" Cut the crap and say the reason for your sudden arrival " I told him giving him a glare before picking up a file from my messed-up table.

" Senior Alpha wants you to attend a dinner meeting with him. " He said while playing with the paperweight.

" Reason? " I asked while frowning. It's not my father thing to call me in these types of meetings.

" Don't know but I guess your father is setting you up for a date with a blonde. " He said while playing with the paperweight.

" Why did you guess like that? " I asked him while scowling.

" Because Luna is also coming to this so-called meeting. " He said while keeping his finger on his chin thinking something. And I was waiting for him to say something but rolled my eyes as he shrugged his shoulders.

" So shall we go we don't have time dude. " He said while standing up fixing his suit. We (Kings) are obsessed with black. We wore same color of the suit but different brand and style. And he looked as handsome as me.

I stood and wore my suit which was placed on my chair. As we both walked out of my office room with booth faced the staff greeted us and we walked to the lift without greeting them back.

I thought Amelia is going to stop me as usual because of some stupid meeting and I was surprised as she didn't come. From morning I haven't saw her. I was out of my trance as he started to speak.

" When will you introduce our Luna to us? " He asked out of nowhere.

" How did you know about it? " I asked him sternly.

" Just a guess, but now I know it is true. " He said arrogantly.

" How can you be sure of that? " I asked him while glaring him.

" Even a kid will get to know about this because of the way you have respond to this question. " He said while glaring me back for a minute before going back to his phone scrolling.

" On top of that I saw you smiling crazily while using your phone in the pack mansion. " He said scrolling me back.

" From when did smiling became a crime. " I said with a tight-lipped smile for which he just let out a chuckle. As the lift door opened, we both walked out and went to the parking lot and our guards followed us.